fight

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

fight

Post by bamboo » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:46 pm

http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/3 ... yard_Fight

watch this guys eye,at the end of the clip,,aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh
back by popular demand

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: fight

Post by anna » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:12 pm

A give this one a miss Bamboo...seen enough street fights to last me a life time ..
seen a program on sky before ,,bare knucle cage fights ,,i didnt watch it for long ,, :|
Controled Boxing in a ring ,,is ok [but i always feel sorry for the under dog :cry: ] im a big softy at heart ,,dont get me wrong ,,,i can stand my ground if needs be ,,but i would rather make friends ,than make enimys ..and i no ,,my spelling is crap !! #-o :D :D

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by bamboo » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:38 pm

anna wrote:A give this one a miss Bamboo...seen enough street fights to last me a life time ..
seen a program on sky before ,,bare knucle cage fights ,,i didnt watch it for long ,, :|
Controled Boxing in a ring ,,is ok [but i always feel sorry for the under dog :cry: ] im a big softy at heart ,,dont get me wrong ,,,i can stand my ground if needs be ,,but i would rather make friends ,than make enimys ..and i no ,,my spelling is crap !! #-o :D :D
i,m the same with the underdog thing ,at me sons rugby match they were hammering a team and i was gutted for the other team ,but the kids were loving it,
must be an age thing as i never used to be bothered,,and i dont give a flying fook about spelling and it makes me laugh my heed off at the weak insecure bourd members that point out all the grammer and spelling bollocks ,im guessing its the fact they feel they havnt achieved what they think they deserve out of there life because they can spell,,,, koff koff spell check bitches ,,,,
like i will always say i cannot spell, read or write ,but boy i know how to count money :wink: me full of voddy rant rant rant
:D :D :D
back by popular demand

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:43 pm

:D :D :D you enjoy !!! hope you got some "Resolve" for in the morning ..sounds like you be needing it .. :lol: :lol:

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by bamboo » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:47 pm

anna wrote::D :D :D you enjoy !!! hope you got some "Resolve" for in the morning ..sounds like you be needing it .. :lol: :lol:
im fresh as a daisy after voddy,,but i cannot drink nowt else without many hours of badness :cry:
back by popular demand

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:51 pm

Stick to the poisen you no best ,, my poisen is Bacardie,,but vodka is an ok second..i never drink beer or lager,,its cronic. [-X

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna » Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:56 pm

Oh and i do like a Magners with ice ,,and a shot of blackcurrant.. that goes down nice ..

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by bamboo » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:02 am

magners aaarrrhhh first time i had that was manchester airport, had one to many and i was ill on my flight for 10 hrs and i aint had it since,,,,
magic mushrooms,,i havnt had those for years,,,
back by popular demand

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths » Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:08 am

To be honest that last close up of that blokes eye I believe it is fake its only make up.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't

Return to “Any Other Videos”