Showcase

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Showcase

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

My band, Jen Stevens & The Hiccups, are doing a free live showcase of all our material at The Assembly Rooms (above the Ship & Royal, in King Street) on Wednesday 11th October, at around 8pm. This is so that our management, as well as friends and family, and anyone else that fancies it lol, can see us play before we embark on our plan of world domination! :lol:

A lot of exciting things are happening for us right now, and this will probably be one of the last gigs we play in Shields. I'd be honoured if any of you would like to come along.

Jen xxx
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

not me.............. :cry: :cry: :cry: ......hope u hit the top..... :P :wink:
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Nikki Big Nose wrote:
A lot of exciting things are happening for us right now, and this will probably be one of the last gigs we play in Shields.
A know where you're coming from Jelly, when you get into your second year at university a lot of things do seem beneath you dont they :?
Yep, especially snidey, little, pathetic people...like you!
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

I'm not getting into another argument with you Nikki. I haven't done anything wrong. You just seem to do this every so often...decide that you don't like me and make digs about my appearance, my lifestyle, my job etc...and there's just no need for it. You must be very very very bored and lonely if taking the pi*s out of someone you've never even met before is a form of entertainment for you. Plus, if you're as successful as you say you are, you must have some qualifications? and you must have spent time working for them and achieving them? So why the he*l take the pi*s out of someone for being a student?!?!?! :?: :roll:
bluekats

Post by bluekats »

Jelly, be wary of the people that are a little aloof and only come on to drag others down.. more than likely a multi nic hiding behind a mask… better off just to stay clear of them and their petty pathetic jealousies.. good luck :)
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

bluekats wrote:Jelly, be wary of the people that are a little aloof and only come on to drag others down.. more than likely a multi nic hiding behind a mask… better off just to stay clear of them and their petty pathetic jealousies.. good luck :)
:glasses2:
smb
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

phhhwoooorarrrrrrr

Post by smb »

its wor lass,aaalllreeet nicki big sneck. ?
theres a lump in me pockets thinking of nickis rockets.
if you ever wanna play carnival games nicki yee sit on me face and ill guess the weight. :wink: aye.
HaWaY Yu bug*er EvErYoNe gEt dOoN FrIdAy nEeT Gan tO ThE ToOn.
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by village cat »

jellybabyjenbob wrote:I'm not getting into another argument with you Nikki. I haven't done anything wrong. You just seem to do this every so often...decide that you don't like me and make digs about my appearance, my lifestyle, my job etc...and there's just no need for it. You must be very very very bored and lonely if taking the pi*s out of someone you've never even met before is a form of entertainment for you. Plus, if you're as successful as you say you are, you must have some qualifications? and you must have spent time working for them and achieving them? So why the he*l take the pi*s out of someone for being a student?!?!?! :?: :roll:
She seems to have some kind of obsession with you. Maybe she is in love with you ? It's the only explanation I can think of, for her bitter and childish comments.
Tyrone Shoelaces
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Tyrone Shoelaces »

Well said, Cat.

Nikki is just a troll, a bit ugly troll with a face that looks like an elephants arse.

Best of luck, Jen.
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

S.T.E.F. wrote:
Jellys reply was

:glasses2:

And what the trig has Gazza got te dee wit this like eh :?: :?: :x
oh for Godddds sake don't you start that gobbledeegook aswell :roll:
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

hey S.T.E.F...........itz nay fun havvin bad eyez yu nah.........
..........yu nah watta mean D.O.N.T.`C.H.A.............. :roll:
Tyrone Shoelaces
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Nikki Big Nose wrote:Like, if I ever was to bat for the other side there would be a taste issue there :!: :!: :!: :!: lol jelly has no worries LOL

Your just licking Jelly's brown eye cos you think you might be in with a chance with her, but with a young lady of my calibre you have NO CHANCE!!!!llololololol :D :D :D :D :D
Whilst it's a commonly held view that most guys will s**g anything with a pulse, I think most well-adjusted, well balanced blokes in good health wouldn't touch Nikki with a sweaty sock.
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

yeh but............i wood giv the avatar 1......even with yourz.......... :wink:
village cat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by village cat »

Nikki Big Nose wrote:
She seems to have some kind of obsession with you. Maybe she is in love with you ? It's the only explanation I can think of, for her bitter and childish comments.
Like, if I ever was to bat for the other side there would be a taste issue there :!: :!: :!: :!: lol jelly has no worries LOL

Your just licking Jelly's brown eye cos you think you might be in with a chance with her, but with a young lady of my calibre you have NO CHANCE!!!! llololololol :D :D :D :D :D
That's got me confused. From that it looks like you want to flick her bean.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

What an utterly vile conversation. I really don't give a sod what any of you think of me and how a look...and I certainly don't give a tos* how any of you look :shock: I'm in a fantastic, happy relationship with awonderful, gorgeous bloke. He thinks I'm beautiful...and I know I'm not all that, but I'm no S.T.E.F :wink:
JeanC
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by JeanC »

village cat wrote: That's got me confused. From that it looks like you want to flick her bean.
Sorry, but what does "Flick her bean" mean?

Love
Jeannie
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

Sorry, but what does "Flick her bean" mean?
...........any1 brave enuff...............heheh :?:
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Err...good for you stef!
Tyrone Shoelaces
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

I don't think there are many transvestites that would dare leave the house looking like you, Stef. They have standards, you know?
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

S.T.E.F. wrote:Well at leest a daint look like a transvsitite so a supose thats alreet like :x :x
Aye, that's alreet like. Good for you.