theNORTH

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
Pic
Big Gob
Big Gob

theNORTH

Post by Pic »

Have a listen and let me know what you think good or bad. Suggest you start with Come Undone but please listen to the 3 tunes cos I reckon they are all different.

http://www.overplay.com/band.asp?band_id=1002082

haway man someone have a listen!

anyone got any feedback yet? even if you think it's sh*te
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

.....i only listened 2 come undone, for what itz worth i think it aint bad m8,
i think the vocalz would be better with a bit more aggression.............
like it tho.............good lukk.................. :wink:
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
Pic
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Pic »

Cheers for the feedback, it would be good if a few others added their opinion.

Good or bad, feedback can only be useful

Thanks again.
graham
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

more feedback (just my feelings dont take it to heart)

Post by graham »

yareet just had a listen to your stuff well done its well worth a listen

ok to the feedback

Is There a Reason :- good build up vocals maybe a bit quiet once it kicks in and even a few dave gilmour licks in the solo top notch well done i for one think this is the strongest of the three

Come Undone - this one reminds me of u2 quite a bit dont know if its the edge sounding guitars or the bono sounding voice but it really does have u2 undertones (i think) great song nice ending (are you a u2 fan)

Fallin Apart - Again i recon you need more vocal nice mellow song though even sounds a bit hawian in places look out jack johnson

right that was just me sticking my oar in enjoyed your stuff though thanks for letting us hear it and keep up the good work

cheers graham
Pic
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Pic »

Cheers for the feedback.

I have passed it on to the singer, song writer, and guitarist and hopfully he will answer your questions.

Off to check out your site, Cheers
G
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: more feedback (just my feelings dont take it to heart)

Post by G »

graham wrote:yareet just had a listen to your stuff well done its well worth a listen

ok to the feedback

Is There a Reason :- good build up vocals maybe a bit quiet once it kicks in and even a few dave gilmour licks in the solo top notch well done i for one think this is the strongest of the three

Come Undone - this one reminds me of u2 quite a bit dont know if its the edge sounding guitars or the bono sounding voice but it really does have u2 undertones (i think) great song nice ending (are you a u2 fan)

Fallin Apart - Again i recon you need more vocal nice mellow song though even sounds a bit hawian in places look out jack johnson

right that was just me sticking my oar in enjoyed your stuff though thanks for letting us hear it and keep up the good work

cheers graham
Cheers for the feedback mate. To answer ya question yes I am a U2 fan and as compliments go saying my guitar sounds like The Edge and my singing is like Bono is about as good as it gets for me! Gilmour is quality as well. Thanks again and check out our website cos there will be more stuff on their very soon.