Practice Space

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
xobra
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Practice Space

Post by xobra »

Hey does anyone around here know of any place where you can rent space to practice music, like a garage or something. Please email me [email protected] if you know of any musical practice rooms or band practice spaces around the area.
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

what area you in mate?
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
billymorgan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

rehearsal rooms

Post by billymorgan »

try getting in touch with daveymac he used to run the rehearsal rooms behind the eureka in frederick st or the dj,s at the queen vic if anybody knows of him can you get him to get in touch with me billymorgan tara
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

davey macs is now owned by the local band 'the last men on earth'. it seems almost impossible to get a slot tho cos its in use constantly by the regular bands that use the place. i got a contact number for them if you need it tho.
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done