Shine On @ The Customs House

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
chrisshieber
Big Gob
Big Gob

Shine On @ The Customs House

Post by chrisshieber »

Big thanks to Shine On for another great show on Saturday at The Customs House. This is the third time I have seen them and although I prefer the intimacy of the annual gig at The Office, I was well impressed by this latest performance. Great band - keep it up.
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

Brenda wrote:I hear the crowd looked like the people at that Russian cinema seige at the end of the end of the concert.
Say what?
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Thanks Chris :) I really enjoyed myself on Saturday...Despite nearly falling off the platform we were on a couple of times lol :lol:
chrisshieber
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by chrisshieber »

Isn't it great when people come on here and have a pop because of what they HEAR. If you can't be arsed to get off your backside and go to support these local acts, then please do the world a favour and keep your blind opinions to yourself. Judging by the standing ovation Shine On received, I'm assuming that most of the audience was indeed awake and most appreciative.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

S.T.E.F. wrote:
Also how comes when the fat lass gets on the platform the rest of yees daint go flying up in the air like :?: :?: :?:
Ooooooh my goodness, you are SUCH a clever, funny little person aren't you! Bless. Taking a pop at someone you don't even know, resorting to insulting someone else's appearance because you're probably insecure about your own?! My sides are splitting love.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Wey...Why would we fly off? It's not like its a seesaw...and there's no jumping involved. So its not really gonna happen is it. Haway man, don't lay into someone that isn't here to defend themselves, she's my best mate and doesn't deserve comments like that!*

*edited due to my computer being a knacker
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

S.T.E.F. wrote:Listen Ive got a GCSE in physics so if you and the other lass are on either side reet, and the the wobbler lass gets on then you and the other lass should go into the air at an angle of 60 dgrees towarss each other man :x :x :x

Just listen to youre tracks and i like them, bu what the trig is a straight leg jesus? :?: jeans or summink?
Lol...Ok...I'll leave that subject.

Thanks :) Lol...I was pretty drunk, talking to a mate about her new jeans, and it came out as 'here - I like yer straight leg jesus like...' instead of straight leg jeans...and we all laughed and that...and I decided to write a song about it. Like...A Fonz Jesus or something? Being all trendy? I dunno...I just like it cos it reminds me of having a laugh with andrea lol.