singer needed?????? no im askin u? lol

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
hayley105
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

singer needed?????? no im askin u? lol

Post by hayley105 »

ello0o0 16 year old here with a voice to be heard...livin in south shields nd wantin to be in a band..yea yea im a girl, i dun mind iff i even ave to be a back-up singer or wot ever..lol i just wana be heard...lol sum f*cker reply who know what they r talkin bout cos im confuzled...lol
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

well for starters what style of music do you like? who are your influences? do you have any experiance ect... you gotta give some more details if you want someone to reply.
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

hayley i seriously doubt that if you dont know what your talking about then "some f*cker" will reply.
these dumb hoes :roll: :roll: :roll:
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Help at hand :)

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Hey,

I'm a singer too, and I've sung with a few bands and done solo gigs n stuff, like, just me and my piano. If you really need a kick start into it and you're not getting anywhere, go to

http://www.insangel13.co.uk

There's loadsa info on there n ppl that can help you :)
You do need to think about what kind of stuff you want to do and like to sing, whether you'd rather sing with boys or girls, what kind of voice you have, experience, other people's opinions on your voice, and your range etc. Coz it's a lot more complicated than getting on the incrowd with 'some f*cker,' lol.

Hope that's helped hun.

Jen xxx :D
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

rargh

Post by Infectedmushroom »

Join my band rargh
It comprises of PAIN
rargyh
It comprises of ANGER
rargh
It comprises of AGRESSION
Rargh
It has guitars that go like this (150 bpm) du du du du dudle du du du du du du du du du du.
And drums that sound like this
bumbuddlebumBSHbu du bum buddlebum BSH du bum.
(The Bass does pretty much the same thing as the Guitar just an octave lower).

And the singing goes like... oh wait... I cant remember if we even have a singer...
huh.
Funny that- I think I best goa nd lie down.
Today, I changed my signature.