glo gig

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
creeping death
Big Gob
Big Gob

glo gig

Post by creeping death »

hi all just to let u all know local band cease to exist will be playing at glo on sunday the 3rd of april they have just came out of the studio recording there first cd enitled a darker shade of nothing since then there has been huffs strops and and a few temper tantrums and then some line up changes but we have stuck together and this will be our return gig doors open at 7pm band on 9pm-10:30pm
free entry
fosters and john smith 1.50 a pint
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

EXELLENT. HAVE YOU STILL GOT THE NEWCASTLE DATES LINED UP, HEARD U HAD 2 DROP A FEW DATES??. P.S. THE COOPERAGE GIG WAS MENTAL WELL WORTH WAITING FOR C U SUNDAY [-o<
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

ALMOST FORGOT IS BEYOND THE GRAVE SUPPORTING U @ THE HEAD OF STEAM GIG????????????????????????????
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

Hello, haven't been on here for f**king ages?? yeah beyond the grave should be our support act for wednesday @ the (H.O.S.) gig. i'll c u 4 a pint b4 the gig on Sunday (musicfan)

"u've heard about the new line up haven't you. its a mystery how we got them, must have just been right place, right time finally a bit of good luck 4 a change.

If anyone wants a copy of the new demo just come & speak to us we'll be handing them out at the gigs. its suppost to be getting some radio play soon fingers crossed. we may be able to get a real cd recorded off the back of the demo. anyway got to go will try & get back online b4 the sunday gig.
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

search.php?search_author=S.T.E.F.

":5dunce:I'VE HEARD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM BUT LETS BE HONEST HERE YOUR A BIT OF A MUPPET!!! :5dunce:"
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

Everytime one of our gigs gets posted on here it turns into a f**king argument? i dont know if we should be flattered or something?anyway c u all sunday
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

YOU SHOULDNT BE FLATTERED, ITS THE SAME SORT OF IDIOTS WHO ALWAYS LEAVE THERE RANDOM LITTLE SARCKY MESSAGES ("THIS NOTICE BOARD IS FOR LOCAL BANDS FOR f**k SAKE!!!!")
THEY SHOULD RENAME THIS BOARD 'TV VIEWING HABITS OF BORED NO IT ALLS!' CAN U REMEMBER THAT w****r ROSSI WHO U'SED 2B ON HERE.................ANYWAY THATS ME OF MY SOAP BOX. GOOD LUCK WITH THE GIG CU'S ALL SUNDAY
creeping death
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by creeping death »

MUSICFAN_20 wrote:search.php?search_author=S.T.E.F.

":5dunce:I'VE HEARD OF CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM BUT LETS BE HONEST HERE YOUR A BIT OF A MUPPET!!! :5dunce:"
couldnt agree more m8 has he ever seen the band i doubt it (oh so so sad) :cry:
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

:angry4: "but I am a friggin lass reet." :angry4:

U SHOULD ASK FOR U'R MONEY BACK FROM THAT CHARM SCHOOL!!!!
rock chick
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

gig

Post by rock chick »

why all the arguments look i have seen this band before loads of times all over in my opinion and in the opinion of a lot of others they r a good band if u want to see them then go for it u r in for a good night if not well then fair enough but if u havnt seen them then dont s**g them off these lads r wporking there a%&es of to do wot they do.Every one is entitled to there opinion but keep the slagging ,p!"s taking and praising till u have seen them at least once
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

Hello, I've been asked a few times about the new line up for the gig on Sunday. Unfortunatly Scotty wanted to go on to do other things and just when things couldn't get much worse dave got nabbed by a Nu-Metal band. so with that in mind we got our phone books out and rang a few mates to see what they could come up with. Luck for us we where steered to a band called DONT TELL JACK. Over a few pints we managed to figure away to cover our up coming gigs! (those lads can really f**king play!!!)

Anyway 2 rehersals later where ready for one hell of a night. If you'r into seeing local bands, get down to GLO SUNDAY 3rd. it'll be f**king great!
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

GOOD LUCK WITH THE GIG TONIGHT LADS!!!
sid the sexist

ALL

Post by sid the sexist »

if you want to hear A DECENT GENUINE BAND, THEN EMAIL ME. ILL SEND YOU A TRACK OR CD FREE. [email protected] FORGET THE IMMATATORS WHOVE GONE UP THEIR OWN ARSEHOLES.