mr kev.

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

mr kev.

Post by jojoobi »

mr man stop it stop picking on me your like 50 or so im 17 get the picture and my mother,i`ll tell her aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh coz she knows one of you!!!and you were the one who started the hate club agenst me,i said nothing of the sort against your band but no no your had to be childish and start a hate club,and im the one who should grow up.ok will do.
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????
bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit »

yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaa cowboy!!!hahahahahahaha i dont know what im doing.
what?
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

im 17 too and im not in bedewing ok, its my dads bands. Im in my own band and we play metallica covers, P.S this whole sanddancers forum is a waste of time as its supposed to be for loacl musicians, not for people who want to post daft things.so im not posting anymore
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

i agree kev, this site has to many regular users on it, whenever you actually want to find someone new for oh i dunno, a new bassist, you get the same people sayin they play but aint interested, what use is that!
bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit »

why cry?i wouldent be botherd by what ppl on message boards say....i dont know them so why would i care...i could meet them in the street tomorow..i wouldent know it was them..and they wouldent know it was me!!i only know 3 ppl propley on these boards that i know of,wether they know that its me is a different story,if they dont and they start getting nasty...they will get there a$$es kicked when i see them next!!

so in my final conclusion all i can do is laff hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha at nothing
what?
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom »

in your final conclusion.

that doesnt make sense. Does it? WHo knows.
Today, I changed my signature.
bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit »

nah that bit dident make sence...oh well...i think i was thinking about it as a peice of course work... :? oh well.
what?
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

perhaps as a teacher i would mark it a minus, because of bad grammars at the in place wrongs. yes.
bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit »

im sure ive herd that befor....off many of teachers.i dont care tho...least i have dont have to stay behind and here the teachers life story.has that guy realy gone...damit why wasent my speach moving enough...this is all tony blairs fault!
what?
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

dont go blamin it on him, besides arnt we all glad that the conservatives dont lead us anymore. Lets get john prescott in.
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

lets gte MC hammer do be prime minister he would just be the best i would vote definetly
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????
bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit »

I SAW HIM ON THE TRAIN IN FIRST CLASS!!!HE WAS EATING A SANDWICH!!!!i wasent ment to be in first class,then that b*tch of a trolly pushing w*nch kicked me out!!i was gunna talk to prescot about things to do with the govenment but thats stupid woman spoiled my plans!!i dont like tony he reminds me of that cat from alice in wonderland.
what?