cease to exist

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
creeping death
Big Gob
Big Gob

cease to exist

Post by creeping death »

hi ppl i have heard that cease to exist are playing at pukka on 22december i have seen these lads before they are excellent the doors open @7:30 band are on 8:30 the band started gigging @ the start of this year @ pukka and are going back to finish what they started free entry good music cheap drinks wot more could you ask for this band have progressed a lot since the first gig . this is a gig not to missed :headbang:
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

THE GIG IS DEFINATLEY ON FOR THE 22nd HAVE JUST SPOKE TO THE LADS, THEY WHERE DOUBLE BOOKED BUT HAVE MANAGED TO RE-ARANGE THE GIG'S. THEY WANTED TO PLAY A SHIELDS GIG B4 XMAS. ANYWAY GOT TO GO C U ALL ON THE 22ND.
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

BRILLIANT NEWS ABOUT THE GIG "I THOUGHT U'S WHERN'T GIGING TILL AFTER YOUR DEMO WAS RECORDED" ANYWAY I'LL GET ALL THE USAUAL SUSPECTS DOWN 4 THE GIG KEEP INTOUCH
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY'VE MOVED THE RECODING BACK TO EARLY NEXT YEAR PLUS THERE WAS THAT GUITARIST SITUATION WHICH COULDN'T HAVE BEEN FUN??? ARE YOU COMING OUT FOR THE PRE GIG PI$$ UP ON THE 21ST? IT SHOULD BE A RIGHT f**king LAUGH. C U LATER :D
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

p*ss UP

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

YEAH I'LL B THERE :lol:
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

WHO U GOT 4 SUPPORT? :skip:
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom »

WHats so sad big nose?
Today, I changed my signature.
MUSICFAN_20
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by MUSICFAN_20 »

I liked Bede-wing they did a really good gig at the Office (they had to steal an amp from somewhere during the set when his died)
??cochise??

All so sad? dont tell... Music student or indie-band wanna be.

post your next gig on here and people from other bands might come down & see u (if you need advice trying 2 get a venue ask people like bedewing they probably tell u to well... you can guess the rest. bye bye
bengle
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

gig

Post by bengle »

hi i thanx for all your responses about the cease to exist gig this should be a fu$%ing good gig a good way to end the year hope to see you there
:roll:
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

HELLO, THE GIG ON THE 22nd IS GOING TO BE DONE WITHOUT A SUPPORT BAND. I REALLY DONT THINK THEY NEED A SUPPORT BAND.

THE EP WILL BE GETTING STARTED AFTER XMAS."THERES ABOUT 7 SONGS OR SO READY 2 BE RECORDED PROPERLEY ( I'VE HEARD SOME OF THE RUFF CUTS AND THERE GONING TO BE EXELLENT.)

APART FROM THAT THERES NOT MUCH TO TELL THE NEW WEBSITE'S ALLMOST FINISHED AND IT LOOKS PRITTY FU*KING IMPRESSIVE.

I THINK THATS PRITTY MUCH EVERYTHING.

P.S. WILL THE BEDE-WING FAN BE COMING DOWN TO PUKKA? ?
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom »

Maybes Nikki is just distraught because he is ahead of his time in music, and no-one understands his work. Dammit they would like it if they heard it enough!!!

They just have more funding than me!!! boohoo.
Today, I changed my signature.
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

:eusa_silenced: "HMMMMM OK THEN?!?" :eusa_silenced:
bengle
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

bedewing

Post by bengle »

Nikki Big Nose wrote:I take some of that back.......at least your'e not BEDEWING hahahahahahaha! :D
bull s"&t bede wing were excellent wot do u know :twisted:
bengle
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

gig cancelled

Post by bengle »

hello due to a unknown reason the cease to exist gig at pukka is not going ahead dont know if it was a lack of communication or wot but i am pi"£ed right off but we will b back in the new year sorry to let anyone down :x :x
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

its not on because pukka have applied for a new licence and it hasnt been approved yet, so they cant open up. not due to communications or anything like that, if ya gunna blame anyone, blame the ex manager. ahem, the b***h! ahem who said that
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

they closed because there was dog fightin goin on and dealin of eggs and towel theaving!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????
bengle
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by bengle »

?????
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

ooo yes and i found out they do debil worshippin there also
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????