The Office Pub ,Friday 29th October @ 9.00pm
Bedewing make their debut gig!
Be There or be square lol!
http://www.bedewing.co.uk 8)
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

[quote="spodge"]LOL..................losers.

Check out that guy Brad's face LOLOLOLOL[/quote]

typical remark from dic*head lets see your face,have you got the balls to get up on stage?lets see your bands website!!!!!!!
losers eh? for a band who have,nt played live yet you seem to have remarkable insight obviously as an accountant you really know what your on about....every one who knows anything about music and has heard our demo has been quite impressed by the quality and not so shallow as to comment on peoples faces ............i think theres only one loser here spodge................ :lol:
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

:D why not neon knights in a pub regardless of what year it is????????
i usally see a lot of live bands and have only heard one band do it,
that could be not too many people have heard it or maybe they think its
sh**e,,,,,,,,,,,, either way its a song in our set for now as time goes by
we,ll have loads more songs and maybe neon knights wont be part of that
there all just stepping stones to which everyones entitled to have an opinion on. :shock: As to being 40 and playing in pubs :?
we want to play allover the place getting better as musicians getting paid
enjoying ourselves and providing entertainment for the night even if 1 song seems to be a joke to you i bet theres a lot of people who will enjoy it. :arrow:
Good on the wildhearts i really admire what they,ve achieved although personally not my cup of tea i appreciate everything ive heard,
but at the end of the day they play original,we play covers theres room out there for both......
If you dont like dont go see is the best way instead of slagging people
maybe you have some issues you should talk to a doctor about :oops:
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

im pleased to hear the pictures amused you obviously we are providing
entertaiment (for some people).................... :lol:
who,s the fat bloke with second hand shop????? :?:
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

Since its such a beautifull day with the sun shining n all im prepared to
let the brad comment slide and agree to differ on the concept. 8)
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

your just wicked!!!!admit it :twisted:
jasonandj
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

bedewing

Post by jasonandj »

I think it's great what you are doing , doesn't matter what age , what music as long as your enjoying it . But I must admit , I don't think this band will be known for it's looks ! lock up your daughters , oh on second thoughts don't bother it's only Bedewing
Enjoy it lads !
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

:roll:cheers mate...........
actually im starting to get a bit paranoid now.
maybe we should all wear paper bags over our heads and have a
public health notice posted outside to warn people before hand.
but then again Peter Beardsley(god bless him) was,nt exactly in the
front of the que when looks were handed out,but a fantastic player
to be fair!
reguardless we are enjoying it(and all the jibes will not dampen
what i hope should be a cracking night out at the office.
yours on behalf the ugly people.
tich. :shock:
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom »

Let people have their own fun man. Don't knock people for being happy eh? And yes, theyre all pretty faces, but look at rod f**king stewart for christs sake. Any f*cker can be a s*x god, it's all aboot confidence, which you might reek of when bopping around on stage.

U never know, Brad might have a 17 year old trophy boiler with triple D b*easts and a shaven haven. If so, can I have her?
Today, I changed my signature.
creeping death
Big Gob
Big Gob

bedewing

Post by creeping death »

i went to c the bede wing gig at the office and they were ecellent considering that no sooner had they started the guitarist had to get a repalcement amp head nice gig well done
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

well things certainly could have gone better for us[ie.guitar amps not blowing up etc.]but overall ,i left dissapointed as i know we're better than that but im sure next gig {fingers crossed}it'll go a lot smoother.

And the majority of people seemed to enjoy it even Neon Knights wich was dedicated to spodge went down well..........
anyway heres a link to a review of the gig for anyone interested enough check it out
http://www.riffsonline.co.uk/colofficereview4.html#Bede Wing
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

:oops: the phrase engaging the brain before you speak comes to mind
for some strange reason :D :D :D
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

well, it might not be, you know.
Phules Company
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

I cant help it :)

Post by Phules Company »

Ok i only read message board today and always swore i wouldnt do this because :

Arguing on the internet is like participating in the special olympics : It doesnt matter wither u win or not Your still retarded .... but

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hands up Neon Knights ( and probably a lot of the other dodgy material too - Kyuss, Monster Magnet etc) was my choice - but thats the beauty of music for me - its a subjective art form, as long as some people appreciate it - its art and thats all that counts - well for me anyway - so you are never gonna please everyone with musical content. As far as playing Neon Knights in 2004 - I recently joined a crowed of 19000 at Manchester Arena to watch Rush 30 Year tour - they were UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! Every Gig In the country was sold out - Some pieces of music like any art form are timeless and there are so many tribute bands to the likes of AC/DC - Black Sabbath - Thin Lizzy - Iron Maiden etc out there that someone must be going to see them - and it seems interesting to me that I dont see many ppl going out as Ronan Keeting or Robbie Williams tributes except in the Working Mens Clubs.

We are never gonna play robbie Williams (So the Kiss makeup is definately out :lol: ) If ppl check out the website and the musical content isnt to there liking so what? I guess you dont come and see us - Playing in a band for me is about what i enjoy and want to do - Have found a canny group of lads who enjoy playing similar stuff and we get enough loot to pay for the beer for the night - where's the tragedy? rather that than sit in the house and criticise before we even had a gig.

As far as locking up your daughters go rofl - Thats not why i play - They used to be called newcastle rock stars - parading round the mayfair more interested in their looks than how they played or sounded - never wanted to be one - I wanted to play songs that i like that you dont often hear in the usual suspects of songs played by rock and metal bands in the NE Area. I like a lot of alternative music myself - surely there are others who feel the same? Well we'll see :)

I hope most ppl see this band as a change from the normal bands they go see - Songs to come from Rush - Dream Theater - Deep Purple - Sound Garden (if i get my way Pantera, System Of a Down - Kings X - Marillion - Nine Inch Nails - Racer X - u get the idea :) like I said a lot of stuff u dont see in the pubs normally. We will have to wait and see whether this generates enough interest to maintain the band in its current form - But if the choice is reverting to the same old tracks all the other bands do dont honestly know if i could raise the enthusiam to gig.

So now that Ive had my little rant i do feel better 8) maybe there's something to this after all - lol - hope ppl will come and see us and judge for themselves whether they want to see us again
Phules Company
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Lol

Post by Phules Company »

heh we dont cater to clubbers here - Im sure it was all the big words sent u to sleep :) go pop another pill and listen to babycakes tgb :)
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

SLeep? punbs? clubbs? catering?

whta?
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

If the clubs you are attend are INDIE, then all music there must be sh*te.
Phules Company
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Phules Company »

Your profile doesnt mention singer or indie band just clubbing as an interest - Thought u were another typical "Shields Clubber " :)

Didnt u read the Subjective quote? or were there too many words for that lol - I mean i dont mind a bit of mission myself ( See my extensive knowledge of indie bands:) but at the end of the day we dont expect to draw that kind of crowd - doesnt mean our muisc is sh*te as u so elquently put it - or dont u get that different ppl like different music - so put up ur bands website and lets see what your comparing us with so we can all bask in your superiority and splendour. 8)
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

well said :evil:
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by tich »

whats the indie band called? i might have seen them cos i check
loads of different bands and styles.
Even if they only play covers???????????????????? :?: