Bedewing Gig!

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

bedewing thats good iv been there best two weeks of my life
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

Nikki Big Nose wrote:Well actually the clubs I attend are Indie clubs. I'm also the singer and guitarist in an Indie band. :)

P.S. we don't do sh*te covers either
What's your band called?
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

Nikki Big Nose wrote:As if I want somebody who's called "full of s**t" attending one of my gigs :shock:

Eeeeek!
As if I'd go and see a band with someone called Nikki Big Nose in them. So does this band just exist in your head or is it real?
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

Nikki Big Nose wrote:Silly little Rock Charver......go and do your homework :x
What on earth is a rock charver. What are you going on about doing my homework. I'm long past school, unlike you who seems to have never left judging by all your childish bitchy comments on here. You must be the singer in the band? I'm done with my homework anyway, i'm educated to degree level, what about you?
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

Nikki Big Nose wrote:
What on earth is a rock charver
A person who dresses in a rock style (goth, mosher, sk8ter etc). And has a superior attitude because they are not a Charver, without realising they look and behave like a complete t*t, they often want to be in a band, but can't string two notes together etc. tend to never get laid. If they do it's with the local groupie lass, that every passing semi famous band has had their mits on, who has also got an insect collection in her knickers. You know the type
:5nuclear:

If they do get a girlfriend she is almost certainly boffing every person in a band she meets, when she's out with her mates :wink:

Listen to them talking.....exactly the same if not often dumber than your average chav, and often borderline delusional schizo/psycho :headbang: :hat5: :5propeller:

are known at college, according to my younger sis as Robbos, scats, nevos, colins, bolters.
That's me out then. I don't dress in a rock/goth/whatever style, left Uni a year ago, married with 2 kids, teach guitar, etc etc.

I know the kind you mean though.