Acoustic Artist

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Acoustic Artist

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Hiya :)

I do solo gigs, doing acoustic support spots with my own stuff on vox and piano. I'm interested in gigging in Sunderland, Newcastle and South Shields area. I do a couple of covers (like, my own versions of Dire Straits, Leonard Cohen etc) and my own stuff is folky, jazzy kinda thing. Gimme a shout (via pm/email) if a you need a support act or want any details!

Jenny xxx
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

heh, ,i was reading your website and thinking wow that sounds the sorta stuff my couz does... then realised hes your second guitarst... aaron lol. hm wow.

i keep meaning to come and see you but as az will tell ya, every time you get a gig im either at work on not in the country... heh
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Randomness! lol. Cool bananas. You's should come and see us like. It's always a good night. New Crown last Saturday was fookin brilliant. Got loadsa gigs coming up tho, so try n make it :wink: xx
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom »

Jelly baby beean bob or whatever got any of ur stuff on the net so I can hear it? I got a few mates gigging in newcastle who might be interested.

I might even be when i finally get my f**king CD f**king SORTED THE FUCKKING b*stards.

I hate other people theyre all arseholes.
Today, I changed my signature.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Cool bananas! I've got one mp3 file of the first track on my ep I can email ya if ya like? My computers ridiculously slow and stuff cos it's about a million years old...gurr..

You're right. Other people are arseholes. Especially today, lol.
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

hm, if you add me to msn ya could send it over that cos my computer is uber slow also, ,and a song would over flow from my email doodar and break it... and we dont want that! il pm you my msn address.

:)
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

I'll come on msn as soon as I've re-downloaded it (msn I mean, cos i had to delete it cos twas making my puta all gurrr n stuff..) and send it ya...which will prob be some time next week...gurrr... :roll:
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

u can join onion bob we are always lookin 4 new members memebers of cultys oh nyes
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????