Metallica!

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Metallica!

Post by Kev201 »

Anyone fancy playing metallica tracks and possibly creating a tribute band with me nd a guitarist, I'm a drummer and were just after a Bass Player, Rhythm Guitarist and a singer. If anyone is interested give me an e-mail at [email protected] thanks!!
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

I no it's not exactly what your after but I play in a band and we cover a few metallica tracks :-

seek and destroy
sandman
creeping death
so what.

U should come down see us it might give you a few ideas? "for what its worth try sticking to the earlyer tracks to start with, kill em all, ride the lightning, justice, black. Theres some great tracks on garage days revisited and on load/reload, but you'd be suprised how many people stopped listening to them after load came out?

(st anger well thats entirly up 2 u i'm not a great fan of that album and i've got pretty much all of there albums) anyway good luck with the band!"
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

metallica

Post by Kev201 »

thals alot for the advice m8! The guitarist and i have already picked 5 songs which doin at the moment,

Sanitarium
Through the never
Aint my b***h
One
Nothing else matters

have u got any gigs lined up so i could come nd check yous out? thanks kev
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

HELLO, I'M IN A MAD RUSH WHERE PLAYING IN A FEW HOURS AT PUKKA CHECK THIS SITE FOR (HERES THE NEWS U'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.. ON THE GOTH PAGE. CHEERS ANDY
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

hmm... i play geetah... but the memory remains and for whom the bell tolls would have to be on that list before my interest would be raised....
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
Hally
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Hallys up for a jam

Post by Hally »

Im Dave, singer with Dont Tell Jack but also the biggest Metallica fan around. I havent jammed to that old s**t for a long time but all those lyrics are nesting in my head somewhere. I also play rhythm guitar, but think about it, get in touch and we,ll see what happens :twisted:
i like to play
tich
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

metallica

Post by tich »

areet dave u mite not remember me but i'm tich's son, The ex kained again drummer. anyway i just fancy jamming through a few metallica tracks and any other heavyish stuff, I got the no. for the greenrooms nd wanna practise at least once a week, i also have another guitarist who is def interested so we should get together for a jam if ur up 4 it? cheers kev
Hally
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Cool

Post by Hally »

Well at the minute i still practice there. its only my band and the last men on earth that practice there. Also my old drum kit is still there cos our drummr uses it when he comes down. So if you want in the green rooms i have my own key, i just need to clear t with wayne that his band arent practicing alreet?
i like to play
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

yeh that would be great if you could get us in once a week like, there is me nd a guitarist at the moment and how much is it for a nite? let me know nd we can have a jam. cheers kev
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

metallica suck butt enter sandman my butthole go to the beach
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????