s*x, d*ugs and rock n roll.......urm well sort of...

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

s*x, d*ugs and rock n roll.......urm well sort of...

Post by freekstar »

basic keyboard skills for cool band needed

We know your out there in sanddancerland? there must be someone who fancies joinin
freekstar on keyboards etc. We got the gear here, so all ya have to do is learn a few synth riffs then its off to London wiv us in front of some record labels. (Age 18-27)

check

http://www.freekstar.com

txt 07951713210

if you or ya mates are interested lerraz know.
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

yo dude

Post by freekstar »

You may be in another band which i am sure is canny, but ours is mental.

I dont wanna try and pursude you tho cos I didnt have to with the rest of the band. They were up for it from the start and thought all the other stuff they are doing like work n that is just b*llshit. Freekstar want a record deal and dont really bout anything else.

Thanks for ya reply tho and if ya have a change of heart, i could always send ya a cd.

xxxxx

roxy :lol:
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

i dont play keyboard, not even basically, although i have a small level of ability on electric guitar, only been playing 5 years so not that great. plus im in band too. my mate by the way wasnt interested.

velvet, your band is amazing! lol i a fan, still totally not what i thought you would be in!
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

sorry

Post by freekstar »

sorry..id hate you to think that i was making assumptions about you being interested.........gid I wouldnt be interested in my band either tee hee.. I did however assume that if you replied to an add asking for a keybord player,,,,,,,that thats what you were.

x

roxy :roll:
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

i forgot what the topic was,oh yes keyboards,they are great,i have one,it has a microphone on it you can sing an play at the same time
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????