GUITARIST??

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

GUITARIST??

Post by ANDY_C »

GUITARIST REQUIRED FOR LOCAL ROCK/METAL BAND.ALL THE USUAL STUFF APPLIES, GEAR, TRANSPORT,ATTITUDE......AND U'LL HAVE TO BE 18+ FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. PRACTICING IN SHIELDS ONCE A WEEK, IF YOUR INTRESTED LEAVE A CONTACT & I'LL GET IN TOUCH CHEERS
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

this for davey halls band? im interested give me a shout, im 18, got all own gear and transport, playing roughly 5 years, ask davey he knows me.
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
ANDY_C
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by ANDY_C »

ELMARKO:-THANKS FOR THE REPLY, I'VE SENT YOU A MESSAGE.
CHEERS ANDY
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom »

Ive been playin for 9 years but I dont have a car. Or a good amplifier. In fact my electric guitars really s**t aswell. But ive got a nice 12 string classical and can play all Brahms Mozart Handel etc.

But I cant be bothered to join a band because everybody wants to play their own things. And not my things. But my things are great mint fantastic super duper groovy. Funky. Excellent. If anybodys not interested then dont call straight away on this number that isnt here:
Today, I changed my signature.
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Hey mushroom I tried ringin you on that number but there wasnt one there so it was pretty difficult... If you want people not to dont ring you then might i suggest you dont put a not number that isnt there, there.

This will ensure that no-body doesnt get not confused and we all...
no wait...

This will ensure that everybody doesnt not get non-confused and everyone will not know nothing about it.
Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

I dont think Joss Stones all that clever, she goes terribly flat on the high notes in that song of hers. You know, the one that everybody is fed up with already cos its played EVERY SOLITARY FIVE MINUTES

yeee-eeeeah are you thinkin of meeeee
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

i have attitude,i dont have a guitar but if you provide me with one sure
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????