Doing your bit

Moderator: andysfootball

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Doing your bit

Post by sonfan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Sorry Matty you did not get a chance to answer my question, Who are the "WE" what do you do to help. ?

Lots goes on behind the scenes to help the club to survive it seems the two that do nowt say the most about the whole set up [-X
Last edited by sonfan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Doing your bit

Post by SUNGONEIN » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Down with big brother...down with big brother.....down with big brother war is peace freedom is slavery ignorance is strength

It just goes to show how amateurish things are when the supposed chairman of the supporters association spends his time to attack people who have an opinion and have had more association with football in this town than he will ever have.

give an opinion and you are slandered---then before you get the opportunity to reply the thread is locked

when was the last time anyone from the official football club committee gave a statement about the the position the club is in???

the ground purchase is in as precarious a position as the team on the field

heard a runour that an offer from someone to manage the club who could have brought in quality players was turned down

down with big brother

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Sorry Never met your brother has he upset you too :lol:

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm

a makem would never understand it if he read it :shock:

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Mm lets see "1984" was it about the last time you were at a Shields game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm

1984 was the last time shields had a decent committee

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:17 pm

[quote="SUNGONEIN"]
Last edited by sonfan on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:19 pm

SUNGONEIN wrote:1984 was the last time shields had a decent committee
Whats the matter ran out of your own lines #-o

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 pm

SUNGONEIN wrote:
"It just goes to show how amateurish things are when the supposed chairman of the supporters association spends his time to attack people who have an opinion and have had more association with football in this town than he will ever have"

The position of Chairman required a certin critera, things like doing what you can to help the club, putting time and effot into fund raising and having the best interests of the club at heart working behind the sceans to get things done, also be able to work with a small band of like minded people who have the same aim and goals.

Sorry Your application for the post of Chairman must not have fitted the critera, you can re-apply at any time if you wish.

As to my association with SSFC I've done more in six years to help the club than you have in your so called long time support [-X

As i've said before and ill say again its a shame you wont be able to watch Shields again, because of the posts that you have subbmitted. As you were once a long time supporter of the club.

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by matty the mariner » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 am

Surely an offer to buy shares in the club is considered offering to help.If you don't want my share just say so.I want the club stay in exisrence,but just feel it's going to be a struggle to attract the casual supporter who will take one look at the league table and will decide it;s not for them

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 am

Matty

his attempts to communicate become worse by the day... not even sure if its sceenes or scenes

out of interest are the public aware of exactly HOW MUCH needs to be raised? nothing communicated on here or the press from what one can see

where is the "raising the profile" bit and the hailed fanfare of this share launch? Nothing on non league zone-tv or national press?

Bit like going round with a football card and not knowing how much is made at the end

Mick_Sharp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mick_Sharp » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:31 am

SUNGONEIN wrote:Matty

his attempts to communicate become worse by the day... not even sure if its sceenes or scenes

out of interest are the public aware of exactly HOW MUCH needs to be raised? nothing communicated on here or the press from what one can see

where is the "raising the profile" bit and the hailed fanfare of this share launch? Nothing on non league zone-tv or national press?

Bit like going round with a football card and not knowing how much is made at the end
Please stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum, you are behaving like spoilt child in a school yard, its constant non descript drivel. Your posts have no meaning just what you perceive as cheap shots, based on hearsay and lies.

You think you are actually winding people up, when in fact we just laugh at you. We know who you are and more importantly what you are!

(oh and we remember what you did when faced with the then manager of SSFC) :cry: :oops: :oops:

SSFC.Col
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SSFC.Col » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 pm

Mick_Sharp wrote:You think you are actually winding people up, when in fact we just laugh at you. We know who you are and more importantly what you are!
The best laugh was when sungoingin / Userman was pretending to be a woman AKA Suewhite: What a belter. Enough said.

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:57 pm

SSFC.Col wrote:
Mick_Sharp wrote:You think you are actually winding people up, when in fact we just laugh at you. We know who you are and more importantly what you are!
The best laugh was when sungoingin / Userman was pretending to be a woman AKA Suewhite: What a belter. Enough said.

Is that what people ment when they said he had no balls :lol: :lol: Whats next posts from Lilly Savage or Danny La rue, what a blonker =D>

marinersteve
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by marinersteve » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:57 am

In my view, none of you are doing the club any good at all by (1) the constant sniping and childish remarks on one side, and (2) the now very similar retorts now coming from the supporters assoc. As an ex-official of the club and supporter of over 50 years standing (albeit now from a distance) I feel embarrassed - it's gone on so long and I'd expect officials to rise above this level and act with dignity and professionalism. Any member of the general footballing or non-footballing public reading this forum will run a mile from getting involved. I've boycotted this forum for periods before, when this happened, quite happy to do so again, but then again maybe no-one cares. I just think that this is one of the forums where the club and supporters should be advertising themselves as a good intelligent group that will be welcoming and friendly.
Onwards and Upwards

http://www.divineartrecords.com
Divine Art - The Spirit of Music

Return to “South Shields Unofficial Football Club”