todays score

Moderator: andysfootball

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

todays score

Post by SUNGONEIN » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:26 pm

In anticipation of the usuaL denegration of Matty I decided to take some heat off him
the score is currently West 5 Shields 0

is this plan c?

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: todays score

Post by SUNGONEIN » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 pm

now 6-0

the club must be really happy since last nights gazette article

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by matty the mariner » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 pm

It was 0-0 at half time as well.Absolute disgrace.

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 pm

but plan D ws to re=sign 2 players that left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you imagine Bobby Elwell putting up with this??? They make Leighton look like a good chairman!!!!

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 pm

6-0 f/t
wonder if the "board" wil make a statement?

Brian Rix might!!!!!!

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by matty the mariner » Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Apparently the people who are still interested in putting money into the ground buy-out are having a meeting next week.It's to be held in a phone-box in Shaftesbury Avenue!!!

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:01 pm

theyd be better dialing 999

Mick_Sharp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mick_Sharp » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Our very own Waldorf and Stattler

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by matty the mariner » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm

No comment on the match then?

Skip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Skip » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:23 pm

As I stated previously, there was no "today's score" when we won 4-2 and 5-1 only a week ago. Unbelievable comments from 2 absolute prats. Yes, Matty and Dave you are absolute clowns and you disgust me with your constant negative comments that come about at every opportunity given. You 2 must lead sad lonely life's, to sit there on a Saturday afternoon, checking results, and only hoping for a Shields defeat so you can come on here and post. Disgusting, childish behaviour from 2 so called "men" but are no more than sub human scum.

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by matty the mariner » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 pm

So Skip you are happy with the way things are going ? One win in 12 league ganes is hardly something to get excited about.The team is an absolute disgrace to the name of South Shields-no wonder people are staying away in droves and the share issue has died.To concede 6 in one half is an embarrassment

Skip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Skip » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm not happy no. And I don't think any supporter will be. However, I don't feel the need to come on here and s**g the whole team, committee and club off. If you really feel your views should be heard, attend the advertised meetings, so your concerns or ideas can be heard. It does the club no favours by coming on here and talking absolute rubbish. Today, we lost the game in a crazy 15 minute spell. Yes, we need to change something and there are new players on there way into the club. If that still doesn't work out, then I'm sure your wishes will be granted.

marinersteve
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by marinersteve » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Don't know about Dave's wishes, he's not the only one wanting to see this stop.. 15 mins or 90 mins makes no difference, 6-0 is two worse than 5-1, each game gets more distressing to read about. For 's**g off', read ' be prepared to make an honest assessment'..
Onwards and Upwards

http://www.divineartrecords.com
Divine Art - The Spirit of Music

SUNGONEIN
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SUNGONEIN » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:29 am

You know Steve this feels like Sima Hall all over again. I have my principles and reasons for not going to games, principles this club seem not to matter.
This is not a community club,no matter how they want to paint it as.That the share issue is second choice to buy a ground speaks volumes of their intentions and disregard for the very people they want to pay money at the gate and for other so called fund raising events. Do they really think the public of this town wil support a team in its current state. There are about 15 who regard themselves as hard core supporters and that is the stark reality. The wider public it seems are to be excluded in having a say of who runs the footbal club-its not just about the ground purchase. We might be wrong and it is hearsay at the moment from the spin doctor that the club feed their information through but with no official capacity. Any decent organisation would communicate its intentions or at the very least its options and plans for the future-the on field saga is making things worse and the perception of what the club is doing is mere guess work.

It seems that some people have to resort to abuse and if they are the type of people who masquerade as football suporters then we have a problem. the Northern League and local football is suffering from a society problem of bad language and abuse which has been wel documented elsewhere and it seems it is not just a problem on the pitch as we read wjhat is said above, if people have real concerns as to why their ground is empty.why they have a poor team and the future is uncertain they need to channel that anger and frustration at the very people who are making such a pigs ear of the current situation. Maybe a share issue would give people a real say in the running of the club but dont hold your breath because it seems its Plan B,does anyone know what Plan A is?

As for new signings no one is fooled anymore-they must be coming on the midnight plane from Georgia because, the same place the rest came from. this manager must have gone through 80 plus players in his time in a season and a half, you have to ask the question why

Skip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Skip » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:13 am

Dave you talk utter rubbish. You have done NOTHING to help south shields football club. And never will. But you also won't give up on your constant tirade of abuse yourself, at the club and those who run it. You should be ashamed of yourself for the constant abuse YOU give to people on this forum and non league zone. Who may I also mention, have become accustomed and annoyed to your silly comments and abuse of south shields fc.

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by matty the mariner » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am

And still no repote on the game itself..

Skip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Skip » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 am

You'd know if you only went to a game! Why should anyone report to you about the games when you don't go but feel you can spout your opinion on here.

SSFC.Col
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by SSFC.Col » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Another dissapointing afternoon, certainly a game of 2 halfs.
Thought Shields played well 1st half and just buckled in the 2nd half.
The main difference being Matty Moffat, he was tremendous .

Got to feel for Tom Courtney in goal, who is actually having good games. It is obvious what is missing on the pitch to us Shields Supporters that go to games.
Could not imagine being so sad as to sit in front of computer on Saturday afternoons waiting to post negative comments on games i was not even at.

Will be interesting to see Sungonein on his return to watching his beloved Mariners (if ever) after his recent personal cowardly verbal attack on fellow supporter.

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Dave Ord will never come to watch another Shields game again which is a shame because he has supported SSFC for a long while, up to around three or four years ago I am to believe [-X but after his mad remarks over the last few seasons it may be a bad idea for him to show up. The same can be said about Matty the Mariner. You turn up for one match and then spend the rest of the season slagging off the whole set up. You also have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

It's ok to come on here and offer your £400 towards the share issue (thank you again =D> ) but do you know there were people at the game yesterday and who have attended every home and away game this season who have pleged ten times that amount and are also not pleased with the way things are going this season "me included" but instead of coming on here and making comments about matches and players that the pair of you have never even seen, are currently out there running functions, raising funds, selling raffle tickets , draw tickets, and putting their own money time and effort into saving this club etc etc =D> =D>

What have you two done? Dare I say sod all. It's about time you took a look at yourselves and did something to help, you would at least gain some respect, I doubt you will.

If you have any input that may help the current plight of the club please feel free to contact me we could have a two to one chat anytime or place of your choice, but please don't come on here and say anything that you would not say to my face. Look forward to your reply.

Steve Ramsey
Chairman S.S.S.A. and S.S.F.C. Supporter.

Harra
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Harra » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Steve Ramsey you have my respect for trying to keep the club alive.
I did my time at Sima Hall through the North Eastern and North Regional Leagues. I remember playing (the then) non-league Wigan Athletic in a cup-tie, and I was one of the 'official' 8000 (although it was many more!) crowd who saw Shields play Sunderland reserves on a midweek night under floodlights. I also remember clearly the dozen or so special buses parked in Wenlock Road for the end of most matches.
Although it is difficult for me to attend games as I live in North Yorkshire, I will certainly now make the effort to attend if I can.
People who criticize situations like these would probably form a different opinion if they were in possession of the facts. Obviously this is not possible due to the sensitive nature of the negotiations (of which I know nothing), and is probably born of frustration as much as anything, and so is understandable.
After all, as sanddancers, we all want the best for The Mariners.
Good luck
Colin Harrison

Return to “South Shields Unofficial Football Club”