South Shields Juniors

Moderator: andysfootball

F150
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

South Shields Juniors

Post by F150 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Spoke to one of the junior coaches today and was told that junior chairman Phil Catley and the committee has decided to leave the club taking all bar one of the Juniors away with him.
He said the club wanted the junior committee to join the club committee to work as one and they did not want anything to do with it.
Big loss to S.S.F.C . also i feel big loss for the kids teams.Hope they can work this out.

matty the mariner
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: South Shields Juniors

Post by matty the mariner » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Bound to have a detrimental effect on the share issue.People who wanted to buy into a community club will now have second thoughts.Hope it gets resolved.

optiontrader
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by optiontrader » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Why do the juniors not want to be integrated??

sonfan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sonfan » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Can we not start our own Juniors when we sort the ground out :?:

F150
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by F150 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 pm

We already have a great set of juniors just need to sort out whatever problem there is.

Mick_Sharp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mick_Sharp » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:43 pm

F150 wrote:We already have a great set of juniors just need to sort out whatever problem there is.
Couldn't agree more, every team is an asset to South Shields Football Club. I can confirm the U15's are staying, as for the other age group's when they tell us what the problem is, we'll do our upmost to rectify the situation.

southshieldsjuniors
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by southshieldsjuniors » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 pm

1st can i say we did not leave south shields fc
south shields fc wanted to take over the day to day running of the juniors while we have put a lot of work into setting up the juniors we wanted to wait one year as to let the main club find themselves a home they deserve south shields fc rejected this and informed us they no longer wanted us to be involved.
while this is very sad we will continue as south shields juniors and we have just reached charter standard status and we hope in the future south shields fc would like us to be involved with them again

Mick_Sharp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mick_Sharp » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:25 pm

southshieldsjuniors wrote:1st can i say we did not leave south shields fc
So why are you no longer part of SSFC?
southshieldsjuniors wrote:south shields fc wanted to take over the day to day running of the juniors
What utter rubbish, the request was to merge both committees for the benefit of SSFC.
southshieldsjuniors wrote: we wanted to wait one year as to let the main club find themselves a home they deserve south shields fc rejected this and informed us they no longer wanted us to be involved.
We set a deadline for you to reply after your own timescale for giving us a reply had long passed, feel free to publish any correspondence you have telling you, you where no longer wanted and had to leave
southshieldsjuniors wrote: while this is very sad we will continue as south shields juniors a
So which is it? you are no longer wanted or are continuing as South Shields Juniors?

I'll not embarass anyone by giving the true reason for £eaving, feel free to deny, http://www.facebook.com/southshields.juniorsfc or better still come along to our next home game to discuss and get these issues sorted once and for all.
Mick

thorntonphil
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by thorntonphil » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Surely any new setup, organised by SSFC, would be known as South Shields Juniors?

Disclaimer - this is the first I have heard/read so forgive me if I'm stating the obvious.

Mick_Sharp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mick_Sharp » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm

thorntonphil wrote:Surely any new setup, organised by SSFC, would be known as South Shields Juniors?

Disclaimer - this is the first I have heard/read so forgive me if I'm stating the obvious.
No new set up required Phil, the Juniors did not fully disband we still have one team and will add to that team over the course of the season. The invitation is open to all teams including them that have decided to leave should they change their minds. We have also continued to allow players, coaches and parents to continue to use the free ticket they where supplied with for entry to games. They are a great bunch and shouldn't have the opportunity of representing South Shields Football Club taken away from them.

Something I didn't mention on previous post, how could we agree to run the same for another season to find ourselves in the same position this time next year? We'll build from now and have them all in place, pulling in the same direction, with every decision made for the benefit of the Club, which is ultimately the players. We can not risk losing another season.

F150
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by F150 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Come on mr C***** lets have the truth why you pulled the juniors out of S.S.F.C. :oops:
If all the club wanted was the 2 committees to join for the benefit of all the Juniors.

southshieldsjuniors
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by southshieldsjuniors » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:17 am

We at the juniors do not feel we have to defend ourselves
F150 if you are that interested come to our next meeting as for attaching this to one person we at the juniors feel this is wrong and does not help anyone so any posts with any persons name on it should be removed as we can all spread tittle tattle

F150
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by F150 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm

The way i thought is that the club set up the juniors to hopefully develop future players .
My opinion the only people that lose are the kids robbed of the chance to represent South Shields Football Club.

Return to “South Shields Unofficial Football Club”