what's the strangest job you've had ?

Local History for Tyne & Wear
robpapE2
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

what's the strangest job you've had ?

Post by robpapE2 »

I was thinking last night about the time I was an extra in the locally made film Purely Belter in which I was an extra. This was entirely new to me and along with about 100 other Sunderland supporters we did two days work for which we were both well fed and paid....I really enjoyed this and tried a few times to "muscle in " on other productions ..even having to grow a beard for a part in Elizabeth 1 with Eric Cantona no less...I still didn't get the gig !!!!
I was wondering if the Sanddancers out there had any other unusual work experiences they would like to share ???? :5jigsaw: :5jigsaw: :5jigsaw: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
para-wings
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by para-wings »

Yep, been an extra in Emmerdale :lol: Between takes, they showed us where the beer tent was (served only pints of Theakstons) and we drank it dry. So, I was well sozzled when I was filmed :lol: :lol:
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman »

My barber got a part in E1 as a guard at one of the gates out of a castle in Northumberland.
WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM