Which votes best Broadband and Phone Package.

Sell your, House, Car, Dog, Cat, Boat, Household Items or even trade in your lass for a younger model
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Which votes best Broadband and Phone Package.

Post by Axeman » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:02 pm

We are absolutely delighted to announce that we have just been awarded "Best Buy" by Which? magazine, for BroadCall.

Which? have just published the results of their latest survey of Home Phone and broadband bundles. BroadCall was named as the only Best Buy. No other product or provider was good enough! BroadCall from the Utility Warehouse is the best Home Phone and broadband bundle on the market - Which? says so!

We scored a customer satisfaction rating of 77% - a massive lead of 20% over our closest competitor. Go to http://www.which.co.uk for details (if you're a subscriber) - or look out for the results in the February edition of Which? magazine.

Just two months ago, Which? named us as the UK's best energy supplier. Now we're best for Home Phone and broadband too.

BroadCall, Gas and Electricity: all on one bill, all at great value (including unlimited 'free global calls' 24/7), and all brought to you by the UKs Best supplier

THE UTILITY WAREHOUSE

WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM

nesr012

Re: Which votes best Broadband and Phone Package.

Post by nesr012 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:40 pm

As you are using the word "WE" I take it you are either an emplyee; owner or shareholder in the Company?
Are they a good company to work for?

Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 pm

I'm a self employed Authorised Distributor for them....

Yes they are are good company ( a PLC )

I only get paid on a commission basis.

BUT, you are right !, I should have changed the wording from WE to THE COMPANY.. :roll:

WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.

Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:54 pm

OH I forgot to add.

I do hold shares for them as well.....And I'm in profit with them...yee haa. =D>

nesr012

Post by nesr012 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:33 pm

The web site looks good, realy easy to navigate around and informative. The products seem very attractive and the reviews all go to back up whats on offer - nice one. =D>

Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman » Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Cheers

I've just received their new product, the pre pay 5% cashback card.

They have a deal with Sainsburys, so if I get £400 worth of groceries this month, I'll get £20 knocked of my energy/utility bill next month.

Other retailers in they as well like Argos.

I particularly like the idea of a prepay Mastercard..it's been handy for on-line buys.

Because if anyone manages to hack my detials, all they can get is whats on the card..

And I'm just topping it up as I need to .. :)

Return to “For Sale Classified Ads Boards”