HAPPi6WINNERS - New Lucky Numbers Game

Sell your, House, Car, Dog, Cat, Boat, Household Items or even trade in your lass for a younger model
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

HAPPi6WINNERS - New Lucky Numbers Game

Post by Axeman » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:49 pm

The new online game that’s a whole lot better than a lotto
What lotto gives you all this?

So how does it work?

Happi6winners is easy to play and easy to win. All you do is choose 6 numbers per ticket and the more numbers you get right, the bigger your prize.

Unlike a lotto, you choose numbers from 0 to 9 and you can repeat numbers. Choose your birthday if you like, or just ask us for some random numbers.

Tickets cost only 75p (or €1.00) and you can enter as many you like in each game.

http://WWW.HAPPI6WINNERS.COM

WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM

Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: HAPPi6WINNERS - New Lucky Numbers Game

Post by Axeman » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:40 pm

Your chance to get 10 tickets FREE in this Xmas startup Promotion.

WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.

nesr012

Post by nesr012 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Some Lotto this.
They claim there are ten weeks in December and they want you to buy for tickets each week at 75p each, that 30 quid you end up paying out for the priveledge - stuff that it's the Irish Lottery for me I am still in profit and been doing it for the last two years!

Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Here we go..

4 draws for 8 weeks on Irish lottery costs £101 !!!! ...... STUFF THAT AS WELL !!!! :shock:

You don't have to buy that many, it's only for the promo.

You could buy ONE ticket a week for 10 weeks = £7.50...

December promotion, So you buy 4 tickets a week and buy them for 10 weeks = £30.. ( in December hence December promotion, IE won't apply if you buy in January. :roll: )

The you get 10 extra free so that equals 50 tickets for £30 = 0.60p a ticket.

The first game isn't until the 23rd December, so you can't compare.

Except for the fact, you only have numbers from 0-9 to choose from. NOT 1 to 49..... So a much better chance of winning.

PLUS you are not looking at some dodgy balls getting picked, all you do is wait for the FTSE and the other European markets to close to get the winning numbers.

So tamper proof.

nesr012

Post by nesr012 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Irish Lottery costs me £2 a week and several weeks this year I have won £308 with regualr £12 wins thrown in, I feel I will one day win the jackpot as the odds of winning are much greater than when you play the UK Lotto.

Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm

nesr012 wrote:Irish Lottery costs me £2 a week and several weeks this year I have won £308 with regualr £12 wins thrown in, I feel I will one day win the jackpot as the odds of winning are much greater than when you play the UK Lotto.

Oh I agree on that..

My uncle has won a few times on Irish...nowt massive but..

But I agree, anythings better than playing on National Lottery. You've got no chance really.

This new Lucky Numbers game is being weighted to pay more at the lower end of prizes ( which are won more often ) instead of giving it ALL to the top winners.

What I like about this one though....you can play and you get a link to a website.

If a friend plays as well through your link and he wins......you get a 10% of his payout.

Imagine you invite a friend who wins £10. You get a £1 bonus. Now imagine you invite a friend who wins £100,000. You get £10,000!

A good way to get more customers.

Keep your eye on this, because later it will be introduced to shops in the same way as the Lottery has.

http://WWW.EPLAYGAMING.COM

Return to “For Sale Classified Ads Boards”