Chinese behaving badly

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Chinese behaving badly

Post by max Headroom » Thu May 24, 2018 11:34 pm

They tend to amuse me, saw a group at changi airport the other day about 20 all following their guide who was carrying a small pole with a small toy teddy bear on a piece of string, the group moves along just about yelling at each other, what sight, they also have a habit of pushing into cues and generally being ignorant to other travellers, give me a loud mouth yank any day.

https://youtu.be/K4LhUgynubs

https://youtu.be/PoUhKP2mQto
Arbeit macht frei.

danet

Re: Chinese behaving badly

Post by danet » Fri May 25, 2018 8:20 am

When I was at Paradise Country, for first time, with daughter and hubby (daughter's 3rd time there).....the busses came with either Japanese, Chinese or both. That's fine, it's keeping the country afloat and money coming in to look after the animals there, and pay staff.
But....I wait in line, to get a photo with the kangaroo laying in the shade on a hot day....and I wait, then it's my turn, nope....everyone jumps in front of me....I start to swear under my breath.......seems I have to "push in" ....then, I want a photo with a Koala, and it looks like I am never going to get that...and I never did get it....my daughter reassures her sooky la la mum, "Next time mum, during the week, when it's quieter we come back and you get a photo with the Koala".
I wonder if being in such a highly populated country (and probably a bit repressed)...that they do find some sense of letting go and being free to go for it elsewhere? No one wants to miss out, and there are a lot of people in China, which I will soon be finding out what it's like over there.
From what I have heard from many others going to China have had a positive experience.

Some years ago, with tourism and travels, it was the "Ugly American" , then it got replaces with the "Ugly Australian".....
I think it changes depending.....
For instance, when that big Tsunami happened that claimed over 200,000 lives.....my son's ex, her parents were caught up in that.
The scene where you see a shark in the swimming pool...that's where they were. The dad was hanging on to grim life to a tree with many lacerations on his legs, and he yelled at his wife to go upstairs.
What they found, were the Germans that were tourists there that were being "Ugly".....and demanding etc when everyone was in the same boat with being inconvenienced.
I will keep my eye out at airports and see who fits the "Ugly" group.....I better behave then, hadn't I.... :-)

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Fri May 25, 2018 8:37 am

What I wrote was not to have a go at Andy, however after enduring this behaviour makes me wonder, I think they only behave when being in their country because of the $ but the ones I have seen can be somewhat eccentric they do some strange things as well, they behave like bogans with a pocket full of money on holidays, respect and manners go along way, (except here), they also seem to have a pack mentality.
Arbeit macht frei.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Fri May 25, 2018 9:19 am

Not just Chinese ... but most Asians are the same.

Look at this in Yellowstone National Park.

After the guy videos these Thais .. he is confronted by one person in particular asking why he filmed them & to delete the video.

A few years back I'd a punched him in the face. They knew they were doing the wrong thing but did it anyway.

The signs are self explanatory symbolism ... that says... "stay out".

It's best I don't travel where people like this go ... either they will get a hiding or I will. But I'll give them a hectic minute. :P

Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Hey Gnads in eeengland, usa australia etc it legal to film anywhere, anything and any one in public, that includes police, there is no privacy in public, so if you are on a footpath in a public area you can't be stopped.
Arbeit macht frei.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Sat May 26, 2018 8:54 am

I agree.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Sat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Ignorant gits.

Should have been rounded up and sent back to their lousy country for sure.
GB FIRST

Return to “The Corner Shop”