Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: The Royal wedding

Post by ralph » Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 pm

andysfootball wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:04 pm
even you off track now ralph

sucked in!!!
Well not quite Andy. To be sure the topic had wandered off course - as they sometimes do - but it came on a morning when I was fed up to the teeth with hearing all these whinging snowflakes hogging the news-time and I popped my cork. You will observe that I said I hate no one, but by God they can get mighty irritating at times. The woman helping stir it over Islamaphobia, was largely made a Baroness on account of she was a Muslim and a Woman, so she has been doing very well despite the two so called disadvantages. I'll go back to sleep now. :D

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 pm

ralph wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 3:24 pm
gnads wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 1:51 am
Now your Police have arrested Tommy Robinson on a false charge not very long after a Muslim became your Home Office Secretary. :roll: :roll:

You live in a Fascist police state.
Gnads, he was sent to prison for a second related offence of 'Contempt of Court'. It is the 'contempt for the Court's authority that is regarded as a very serious offence, for when you put two fingers up to that authority, civil order is on the way out. I remember a Judge sending a man to prison after a comparatively minor motoring offence, but committed when he was 'banned from driving'. The Judge made it plain that it was his ignoring the Court that resulted in him going to prison.

That having been said... On the news this morning, Muslims are complaining about Islamaphobia in the Governing Conservative Party and demanding an inquiry. We are currently having the Labour Party tearing itself apart because some members are being accused of anti-semitism, while members in all Parties are complaining about lack of equality for women in all fields known to human kind. In general, long-suffering white men who mostly couldn't give a fig about any religion including the one they were born into and just want women to let them get on with living a quiet life. Germain Greer added more fuel to the fire this morning (when didn't she :lol: ) by asserting that a lot of rape charges are just down to 'bad s*x'. She seems to have upset all the usual 'angry' crowd.

Do I hate anyone? No, but I wish that all these people who have such a problem living in the UK, would get the hell out of it. Go to those countries where their own religion is dominant, or back to where their forebears came from - and if they are just women who always want to gripe at the system: don't get married and leave men alone - then we might all be a lot happier.

I feel much better for having said that. :lol:

Thank god for that, time for your lie down, rolph
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:41 am

max Headroom wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 pm
ralph wrote:
gnads wrote:
Now your Police have arrested Tommy Robinson on a false charge not very long after a Muslim became your Home Office Secretary. :roll: :roll:

Gnads, he was sent to prison for a second related offence of 'Contempt of Court'. It is the 'contempt for the Court's authority that is regarded as a very serious offence, for when you put two fingers up to that authority, civil order is on the way out. I remember a Judge sending a man to prison after a comparatively minor motoring offence, but committed when he was 'banned from driving'. The Judge made it plain that it was his ignoring the Court that resulted in him going to prison.

That having been said... On the news this morning, Muslims are complaining about Islamaphobia in the Governing Conservative Party and demanding an inquiry. We are currently having the Labour Party tearing itself apart because some members are being accused of anti-semitism, while members in all Parties are complaining about lack of equality for women in all fields known to human kind. In general, long-suffering white men who mostly couldn't give a fig about any religion including the one they were born into and just want women to let them get on with living a quiet life. Germain Greer added more fuel to the fire this morning (when didn't she :lol: ) by asserting that a lot of rape charges are just down to 'bad s*x'. She seems to have upset all the usual 'angry' crowd.

Do I hate anyone? No, but I wish that all these people who have such a problem living in the UK, would get the hell out of it. Go to those countries where their own religion is dominant, or back to where their forebears came from - and if they are just women who always want to gripe at the system: don't get married and leave men alone - then we might all be a lot happier.

Thank god for that, time for your lie down, rolph
If I keep quiet for too long, you will miss me Axm.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:19 am

ralph wrote:
gnads wrote:

Ralph it was a set up.

No other rape/s*x grooming cases get gag orders placed on the media from reporting them.

The names of the defendants as I stated was already in the public domain & on the court website.

The initial charge he was arrested on was for breaching the peace. If in fact he was later charged on another matter of contempt then
the first charge was deliberately false & the attending Police lied. He was unjustly arrested.

That he was before a judge & in prison within an hour smacks of collusion.

Londonistan is a witness to white flight on a daily basis. Wonder why?

The people in question in court put their 2 fingers up to that authority all the time. And whine the weasel word "Islamaphobia" .. at will.

People are sick & tired of their demands & constant taking offence to everything.

And just as applicable here ..... if they don't like the country & it's people & laws & customs ... they should leave.

As for Germaine Greer - I think she's losing it ...... but she'd know all about bad s*x ... she invented it .... she had to - to make friends. :lol:
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by champion. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:06 pm

whip wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm
8 am rugger pitch to do some training till around about 11am..
I can see its working mind whip...keep up the good work mate...
Obviously i've hidden your face whip :wink:
Image :lol: :wink:

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:33 am

champion. wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:06 pm
whip wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm
8 am rugger pitch to do some training till around about 11am..
I can see its working mind whip...keep up the good work mate...
Obviously i've hidden your face whip :wink:
Image :lol: :wink:
To be sure champ :lol:
GB FIRST

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:45 am

Cannot wait till the next royal wedding.

Love a good whinge on how my tax money is ill spent so I do.

In the clip I unfortunately saw there was cop's everywhere some even armed.

Shame they was not patrolling in Brent where some 98yr old women got beaten up and robbed in her house.

Yes, it make me bloody angry so it do :evil:

I bet she would felt safer knowing cop's was out in force protecting her .
GB FIRST

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 am

whip wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:45 am

Shame they was not patrolling in Brent where some 98yr old women got beaten up and robbed in her house.

You will at least be comforted to know that it wasn't some rich, royal spoiled brat that beat up that old lady, but someone from the bottom end of the social scale - where most rat-bags come from. I'm from there too, but one of the goodies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 am

ralph wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 am
whip wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:45 am

You will at least be comforted to know that it wasn't some rich, royal spoiled brat that beat up that old lady, but someone from the bottom end of the social scale - where most rat-bags come from. I'm from there too, but one of the goodies! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think it will comfort her knowing it was not a rich spoilt brat that beat her up and robbed her.

Maybe the royals pop round to see her and say sorry but the cops was protecting us.

That should do the trick.
GB FIRST

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:37 am

'£37,000' taxpayer-funded private jet for 133-mile trip between engagements (when the train would have cost £250)

My tax being misused once again :evil:

Damn royals Pfft.

I rest my case.
GB FIRST

Return to “The Corner Shop”