Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

Post Reply
User avatar
gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 11901
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:20 am
Location: Queensland

Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by gnads » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 am

None of you are immune anywhere in the UK .....

yet you deny, hide, cover up & fail to admit it is going on under your very noses.

https://www.facebook.com/SikhAwarenessS ... 414700720/
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

User avatar
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 17019
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Saudi Shields

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by Pilot » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am

Who does ? Gangs of these criminals are being convicted all over the country almost on a monthly bases including a large gang in Newcastle recently.
I voted leave

Image

User avatar
champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9389
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: CUCKOOS NEST!!!

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by champion. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:26 pm

Pilot wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am
including a large gang in Newcastle recently.
Aye Pilot we got away with murder when we beat Man Utd.... :lol:

User avatar
gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 11901
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:20 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by gnads » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:25 am

Pilot wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am
Who does ? Gangs of these criminals are being convicted all over the country almost on a monthly bases including a large gang in Newcastle recently.
You never speak of it. They're not just criminals.... every one of these gangs in every area all over the country have one thing in common.

And you don't want to talk about that.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4436
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by whip » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:09 pm

We have weak Government/s in the UK.

We have our say but nothing get's done.

A few more generations and England will be completely fooked.
GB FIRST

User avatar
Barney
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:48 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by Barney » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm

This is not just an "English" problem. When we hear tales of women and teenagers being gang-raped and murdered in India, we aren't paying the attention we should. This is obviously an acceptable way of life in middle-eastern countries and the Indian sub-continent that has been allowed to grow in western societies as the number of immigrant colonies has grown over the years, and which, while supposedly incompatible with our societal norms, has been allowed to grow and even facilitated by our authorities. Only when those authorities are held to account for their collusion in allowing these atrocities can we expect there to be any hope of starting to tackle and eradicate these scum from our towns and cities.
The Wild Witch-Wizard of Whiteleas
Was a changeling's son from Mars.
He learnt his songs
From the Cosmic Throngs
And played them on a Fender guitar - Oh yeah.

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by niagraa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Pilot wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am
Who does ? Gangs of these criminals are being convicted all over the country almost on a monthly bases including a large gang in Newcastle recently.
did you even watch the video ?

the guy points out that the public can't even say who the perpetrators are, because if they do, they are called islamaphobic racists..

so do you think the guy in the video is racist ?

you think the law and your filthy government is doing the right thing ?

and if so, then please justify why one guy sentenced to 20 years gaol is allowed out after 5 years ?

and to quote you "gangs of these criminals" why don't you say who they are ? they are mozlem scum, that's not a racist rant, it's a fact..

2 months ago you p*ssed on me trying to get me off this site because you hate my stance against islam, how weak are you to complain against someone who publicly abhors the very islamic scum who rape your country's children ?

and here you are again, referring to these people as gangs, and not exactly who they are..

people like you make me sick, and you need to give your self an uppercut in an effort to knock some sense into yourself, your ridiculous stance for islamics is just protection for an enemy against your own people..

being a nice tolerant person is a good thing, but not when the ones you are prepared to tolerate are raping your children.

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by niagraa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Barney wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm
This is not just an "English" problem. When we hear tales of women and teenagers being gang-raped and murdered in India, we aren't paying the attention we should. This is obviously an acceptable way of life in middle-eastern countries and the Indian sub-continent that has been allowed to grow in western societies as the number of immigrant colonies has grown over the years, and which, while supposedly incompatible with our societal norms, has been allowed to grow and even facilitated by our authorities. Only when those authorities are held to account for their collusion in allowing these atrocities can we expect there to be any hope of starting to tackle and eradicate these scum from our towns and cities.
agreed..

but when the powers that be who allow these things to happen because they don't want to break their own ridiculous political correct laws that has been adopted by every western country, that means our governments will do nothing, unless they are forced to act just to make themselves look good to the general public..

when we have political scum like this who are willing to sacrifice their own people and country in the name of political correctness, then our powers that be will NEVER protect its citizens let alone our children, the only real way to treat this problem is to do it yourselves, to hell with the laws and to hell with the governments.

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by niagraa » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:11 pm


User avatar
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 25204
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:14 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by sherri » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:28 pm

For me, the saddest thing has been the way some of the leaders of the women's lib movement have sold out to political correctness.
They didn't sit back 40 years ago and just accept things in our society because it was, after all, 'our culture'. They challenged the established views.
But they aren't willing to condemn it when it comes to the repression or abuse of women and girls in other cultures. Not expecting them to do anything about it, mind, but I would have expected them to at least have raised a voice against it.

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Newcastle gets a mention here ...

Post by niagraa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:55 am

sherri wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:28 pm
For me, the saddest thing has been the way some of the leaders of the women's lib movement have sold out to political correctness.
They didn't sit back 40 years ago and just accept things in our society because it was, after all, 'our culture'. They challenged the established views.
But they aren't willing to condemn it when it comes to the repression or abuse of women and girls in other cultures. Not expecting them to do anything about it, mind, but I would have expected them to at least have raised a voice against it.
its just part of the communist left plan to bring down western society, that might sound a bit melodramatic, but it's not when you weigh up all the evidence, women have been getting raped and murdered all over europe by these bogus refugees, and yet some woman hold up placards saying they except rapists, not racists, this stupid mindset crosses over to many types of people none of them are immune to the problems the bogus refugees have taken into their countries, and yet they support the bogus refugees even as their lives, countries and identities are threatened, no one can tell me this is a good thing.

Post Reply

Return to “The Corner Shop”