Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

World record..

Post by max Headroom » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:46 am

How exciting.

The Indian Army has set a new world record — with 58 men riding on a single motorbike.
The stunt was performed by Tornadoes, a motorcycle display team of the army's logistics arm, Army Service Corps.

Dressed in the colours of the Indian flag, they flanked either side of the moving 500 cc Royal Enfield, covering a distance of 1.2 km at Yelahanka Air Force Station in southern Bengaluru city.

The act was performed for the Guinness Book of World Records, Limca Book of Records and Unique World Records, according to local media.

"There are three riders who take charge," Major Bunny Sharma explained.

"First is the rider himself, who's controlling the mechanical parts of the bike such as gears and brakes and everything — the handle.

"Second is the balancer, who stays on the top and he ensures that all the people mounting the motorcycle while it's on the run are mounting at the same time because even a misbalance of a single kg [kilogram] would result in a catastrophe.

"So, and the third one is the navigator, who is immediately assisting the rider in where he is going."

The team pulled off the stunt successfully on the third attempt, after a rigorous training for six months, including a strict diet to maintain their weight. Research for the stunt began in 2013.

Setting a world record is not new for the Tornadoes, which was formed in 1982.

After Sunday's feat, their tally of records reached 20 and they broke their own record set in 2010 when 54 team members rode one moving motorbike.

The last world record, set in 2013, was held by a team of the army's military communication arm, Army Signals Corps, with 56 men on a motorbike.

Reuters
USA USA USA, DESTROY, KILL, MAIM, WAR HERO'S ALL OF US, I LOVE TRUMP GOD BLESS ARRRRHMERIA, OPEN CARRY, MORE KILL, FRIENDLY FIRE.

andysfootball

Re: World record..

Post by andysfootball » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 am

Pakistanis are in serious trouble now then
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: World record..

Post by niagraa » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:34 pm

seems you had a premonition andy.

BREAKING NEWS: INDIA ATTACKS PAKISTAN.

after acquiring 498 motorcycles plus a further 2 motorcycles for spare parts, india has attacked pakistan in a strategic maneuver using their two wheel traction vehicles and to disguise them as "moving" pyramids to infiltrate into pakistani land, as millions of Pakistani's looked in awe at the spectacle of these 498 moving pyramids no one realized it was actually an invasion until someone noticed 2 crappy old motorcycles that were only good for spare parts being towed behind the pyramids, that and also the fact that each pyramid themselves were holding 58 ghurka knives, 58 automatic machine gun weapons 58 dozen grenades and 58 packets of continental indian curry and rice soup (it was actually continental DUTCH curry and rice soup, but no one in india or Pakistan for that matter can tell the difference) they then realized that each pyramid was made up of one motorbike and 58 curry crazed Indians armed to the teeth with curry and weapons but REUTERS has now confirmed that the "pyramids themselves were only a ruse"

and as the 498 moving pyramids moved closer to islamabad the capital of pakistan, it became known that the 2 spare motorcycles that were only good for spare parts were in fact, 20 kiloton nuclear warheads (each) that successfully detonated taking out all indian pyramids, motorcycles, and 3/5ths of Pakistan..

it is believed that osama bin laden may have been killed in the attack, but barak obama refuses to show any proof.

reports have come out that the motorcycles were made by the royal enfield company, our condolences go out to royal enfield, may your sacrifices be remembered by taxation departments all over the world..

in other news, 28,884 Indians were killed today in a 40 kiloton blast in Pakistan, when asked about the tragic news, the indian prime minister "Narendra Modi" stated...

it is yes very well bad news indeedy, very very unfortunate oh my goodness, oh goodness gracious me, I hear that all of these people were volunteers, willingly to d*e for the glory of india and bhudda and hindi and the elephant god and also vat one with the thousand titties, or is it vun hundred titties ? oh goodness gracious me, I get so drunk I cannot tell..

it has also come to my attention that all these brave volunteers once worked in telephone marketing, it is feared that being told to f off by every one around the world caused them to lose faith in humanity and they wanted to kill themselves..

so we just put them to good use, as a result, our country is much safer now..

plus, no more annoying pakistani cricket teams :)

Return to “The Corner Shop”