Firefox

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Firefox

Post by ralph » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:16 pm

For some time now, I have been using Firefox browser along with useful add-on such as download helper. The brand-spanking new browser: Version 57 Quantum arrived today and I rushed to start using it. I now find that add-ons like that above are no longer compatible. Very irritating. I should have checked it out more thoroughly before rushing in. :(

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Firefox

Post by sherri » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 pm

You're ahead of me, I dare not change anything on my computer as I am hoping to finish/upload an album soon & have already lost it once with a computer meltdown.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:11 pm

sherri wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:19 pm
You're ahead of me, I dare not change anything on my computer as I am hoping to finish/upload an album soon & have already lost it once with a computer meltdown.
Sherri, the loss of the add-on that irritated me was one that allowed me to download and save video clips from Facebook, You Tube etc. The owners of the software have rapidly moved to try and restore the service and the new version is working to a point - but not well. They say it will be corrected over the next few weeks.

I understand your view of such things, so easy to unintentionally cause yourself a problem. Oh to be a whizz at this sort of thing. :D

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:10 pm

It would be great, wouldn't it!

Return to “The Corner Shop”