Board Members Carking It Review

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11934
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Board Members Carking It Review

Post by andysfootball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:23 am

Some people which will not be named have actually been removed due to their not being amongst us anymore. RIP.

The following posters are presumed still alive but missing in action.

anna,angry,northern, phillip, Delilha, delichat, sandyman, blue,fatlad, tedster, bamboo, marra, shadowplay, fennel, margy, jimmy wizz,curly, Bushermaid.wong,danet,Scrappy, mickey, Pilot, johnc10, partygirl, stottie cake, sless, silverfox, baldy smith, mr p. and finally rocky,phil, good old Israel and off course iraqiinfominister

some may have carked it and simply failed to sign off, some have been mysteriously reincarnated, some probably jailed and some have just trotted off into a twitter/instagram/facebook world of posting pictures of cups of coffee and new puppy photos.

Then of course there's us...... the stayers. No matter how much dribble we have to put up with we hang around like a bad smell.

ladies and Gentlemen I salute you!!!!
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
Rosie
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 am
Location: Up on the roof

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Rosie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 am

Not sure which category I fit into but I haven't popped me clogs yet, just keep turning up like a bad penny every now and then.
Life doesn't have an undo button

User avatar
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 25105
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:14 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by sherri » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Rosie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 am
Not sure which category I fit into but I haven't popped me clogs yet, just keep turning up like a bad penny every now and then.
Thank god you do. Variety is the spice of life.

User avatar
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 17095
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Saudi Shields
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Pilot » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:09 pm

I look in but the threads have not been worth commenting on, same old rubbish over and over its killing the boards
I voted leave

Image

User avatar
Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Daddy O » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Rosie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 am
Not sure which category I fit into but I haven't popped me clogs yet, just keep turning up like a bad penny every now and then.
YGG - Tell him like it is.

User avatar
Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:49 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Daddy O » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:49 pm

andysfootball wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:23 am
Some people which will not be named have actually been removed due to their not being amongst us anymore. RIP.

The following posters are presumed still alive but missing in action.

anna,angry,northern, phillip, Delilha, delichat, sandyman, blue,fatlad, tedster, bamboo, marra, shadowplay, fennel, margy, jimmy wizz,curly, Bushermaid.wong,danet,Scrappy, mickey, Pilot, johnc10, partygirl, stottie cake, sless, silverfox, baldy smith, mr p. and finally rocky,phil, good old Israel and off course iraqiinfominister

some may have carked it and simply failed to sign off, some have been mysteriously reincarnated, some probably jailed and some have just trotted off into a twitter/instagram/facebook world of posting pictures of cups of coffee and new puppy photos.

Then of course there's us...... the stayers. No matter how much dribble we have to put up with we hang around like a bad smell.

ladies and Gentlemen I salute you!!!!
Surely you are not this stupid are you>?....OK maybe you are.

Phil is Rocky, Israel and iraqiinfominister. He has allowed to have more NIC's than Moderators on this forum.

When it's very dark outside, and the humidity is very high, and it smells like s**t................pull your head out Bubba......if you can, that is.

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11934
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by andysfootball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:18 pm

yes daddy o I am that stupid

you are the only sensible person on the whole boards

and it is only your views that are correct and worthy

but it was me that was the iraqiinfominister

I has yoo soorownded
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
Rosie
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 am
Location: Up on the roof

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Rosie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Them were the days you really let your sense of humour shine through Andy.
Life doesn't have an undo button

User avatar
champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9866
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: CUCKOOS NEST!!!

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by champion. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:25 pm

andysfootball wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:18 pm


you are the only sensible person on the whole boards

:lol: Apart from me andy. :lol:
Image

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11934
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by andysfootball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 pm

ees waz dee good times rosie

aye had dee yanky doodle dandy boyz on dee run

dee won dee battle but day deed not ween de war

I woz rite all dee bloody time
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11934
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by andysfootball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:35 pm

ees troo champion yoos senseeble too

hope yoos and yoos eenfadel hamstas are doong fine

yoos very good hamster daddy

o eye theenk so
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
Rosie
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 am
Location: Up on the roof

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Rosie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:56 pm

sherri wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:45 pm
Rosie wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:38 am
Not sure which category I fit into but I haven't popped me clogs yet, just keep turning up like a bad penny every now and then.
Thank god you do. Variety is the spice of life.
Hi there Sherri, how are you these days
Life doesn't have an undo button

User avatar
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 25105
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:14 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by sherri » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Fine Rosie, grandmother of 4 these days. All 3 and under.

User avatar
Rosie
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 am
Location: Up on the roof

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Rosie » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:42 pm

sherri wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:58 pm
Fine Rosie, grandmother of 4 these days. All 3 and under.

That's lovely Sherri, the grandkids are terrific to have around. I have 5 grandchildren and 5 great-grandchildren :D
Life doesn't have an undo button

User avatar
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 25105
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:14 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by sherri » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 pm

You're a young grt grandma!

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11934
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by andysfootball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:11 pm

one ten year old daughter myself like

going on 16 though
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
Rosie
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 am
Location: Up on the roof

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by Rosie » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:09 am

andysfootball wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:11 pm
one ten year old daughter myself like

going on 16 though
How time flies, it doesn't seem five minutes since your daughter was born. My lot are going down your way come Sunday and I was going with them but I'm not really into water parks so have given my seat to one of the granddaughters mates. Smart these kids of today, I think I was tricked into it. :D
Life doesn't have an undo button

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3937
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by ralph » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:09 am

Mr Smith is active on Facebook. One of his great interests is photography, at which he excels and Facebook makes the posting and sharing photos very easy and I have no doubt that is why he uses it more. From time to time his health gives him problems too, but like for many of us, age is not on our side and that comes with the territory. It is always good to see some of the old names popping onto the Boards. At times we seem to be like a dysfunctional family, frequent spats, but still family. :D

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by niagraa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:33 am

Daddy O wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:49 pm

Surely you are not this stupid are you>?....OK maybe you are.

Phil is Rocky, Israel and iraqiinfominister. He has allowed to have more NIC's than Moderators on this forum.

When it's very dark outside, and the humidity is very high, and it smells like s**t................pull your head out Bubba......if you can, that is.
i'm the man with a thousand names and a hundred faces, I shot lennon, Reagan, obama.. (it's coming).

i'm an international assassin who likes to stir s**t on the internet, and to find new victims..

i'm coming for you duddyo, torture you with a feather duster so much that you p*ss yourself laughing until you d*e from dehydration, I might even castrate you if possible, tell me, do you still keep one in your mouth and one in your pocket ?

or did you finally get them sewn back on..

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Board Members Carking It Review

Post by niagraa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:37 am

andysfootball wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:35 pm
ees troo champion yoos senseeble too

hope yoos and yoos eenfadel hamstas are doong fine

yoos very good hamster daddy

o eye theenk so
hamster ? duddyo is so up himself he's more like a gerbil.

Post Reply

Return to “The Corner Shop”