holidays over :)

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

holidays over :)

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:54 am

andy's back, and he's got his finger hovering over the "delete" button..

it's somewhat reminiscent to kim jong un hovering his finger over the "delete the world" button simply cos' people think the north Korean leader and a*sehole extraordinaire is an exact replica of his father with his "poor widdle me" attitude. (see youtube video below)

the only difference is andy's not north Korean, or an a*sehole, but pushing that delete button can have devastating effects on some people, (but only the sooky ones)

I see some posts are gone today, I had a real good one up last night, think it got about 60 views last I looked, although I may have been seeing double at the time, I wonder how many it had before it was nuked...

it seems that long descriptive and controversial topic titles are what draws in views..

the title of the topic that was deleted was....

"warning to useless senile conceited self righteous morons, please do not read, it might hurt your sensitive egos"

it was all in good fun, then whip came in complaining, so I pointed out that I did warn readers in the topic title, and that since his (whip's) ego was hurt, then he must be a useless senile conceited self righteous moron, he thought it was funny, but only cos' he's too thick to know when he's been insulted :)

I had some fun anyway :)

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: holidays over :)

Post by max Headroom » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:21 am

Jeez I am so glad you haven't started cutting and paste, saving on your computer so it can put back up after a deletion cause it is a somewhat rambunctious thing to do even though it may seem somewhat salubrious at the time.
USA USA USA, DESTROY, KILL, MAIM, WAR HERO'S ALL OF US, I LOVE TRUMP GOD BLESS ARRRRHMERIA, OPEN CARRY, MORE KILL, FRIENDLY FIRE.

andysfootball

Re: holidays over :)

Post by andysfootball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:22 am

be good
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

Return to “The Corner Shop”