26 Dead and 20 Wounded in Texas' Largest Massacre.

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

26 Dead and 20 Wounded in Texas' Largest Massacre.

Post by Daddy O » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 am

I didn't stutter. So Far 26 Dead and 20 Wounded in SE Texas Massacre in a Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas......about 30 miles SE of San Antonio.

Shooter was a white male and most of his victims were black. As he left the church, a local resident took his AR 15 (an assault rifle) away from him. He got into his truck and fled the scene, but the local resident pursued him and shot him dead, according to Fox news.

Victims range from age 5 to 72.

More later as news breaks.......oh, and he had a "Make America Great Again" bumper sticker on his truck.....according to Fox News.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: 26 Dead and 20 Wounded in Texas' Largest Massacre.

Post by niagraa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:48 am

Daddy O wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 am
oh, and he had a "Make America Great Again" bumper sticker on his truck.....according to Fox News.
bad news for sure, and I hope the last line you wrote isn't a "it's Donald trumps fault" remark, cos' no doubt all the fake news outlets will take that line, i actually think you are more intelligent than to fall into that way of thinking.

andysfootball

Post by andysfootball » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:21 am

terrible really
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:23 am

andysfootball wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:21 am
terrible really
Yes, it is Andy.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:14 am

Daddy O wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 am
I didn't stutter. So Far 26 Dead and 20 Wounded in SE Texas Massacre in a Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas......about 30 miles SE of San Antonio.

Shooter was a white male and most of his victims were black. As he left the church, a local resident took his AR 15 (an assault rifle) away from him. He got into his truck and fled the scene, but the local resident pursued him and shot him dead, according to Fox news.

Victims range from age 5 to 72.

More later as news breaks.......oh, and he had a "Make America Great Again" bumper sticker on his truck.....according to Fox News.
It's just an American thing, it no longer raises an eyebrow.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:06 pm

I said earlier, the left likes to blame trump for everything..

blaming republicans is blaming trump..

some speculate the shooter was antifa, I think he was just an atheist who hated Christians, guess well hear more soon, his mother in law is from the town he shot up, and it was on the 8th anniversary of the fort hood army shootings.

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:35 pm

No one knows why the shooter did it, but he was dishonorably discharged from the USA Air Force because he not only beat his wife, but his child as well. He spent 20 months in a Military Prison for that little event.

Both of his In-Laws were members of the Church.

He purchased an AR-15 rifle (assault weapon) a year earlier. He lied on his application to purchase by not checking "Have you ever been convicted of a crime", and "Have you ever had mental problems in the past". The "Check Box - is this guy a nut, and the Check Box - does this guy have a criminal record" apparently was ignored by those granting him a weapon permit. I'm sure those Bubbas have been fired and are walking out of the door as I type this.......too late.

Early news reporting on this side of the pond really sucks (Fox News, imagine that). The majority of the people he shot and killed were not black.....they were not white (Hispanics and Blacks). The Minister and his Daughter were black.

He went to a gas station across the street from the Church and opened fired on those church members talking together before the service started. He killed two and wounded 3 outside the church. He then ran inside the church and killed 18 more and wounded 17 more. On his way out, a next door neighbor to the church grabbed his AR-15 and took it away from him. He then fled back to the gas station and sped off. The neighbor jumped in his truck and another neighbor jumped in his truck as well, they were both armed, and pursued him. They crashed their truck and his as well to run him off the road. Neighbor #2 got out of the truck and immediately shot the shooter dead. Those guys are the real; heroes of this incident..........normal people who own guns and abide by the law.

Return to “The Corner Shop”