you don't know this song ? you are a liar.

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

you don't know this song ? you are a liar.

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm

nilsson, good stuff..

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: you don't know this song ? you are a liar.

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 pm

ever seen someone on the verge of a nervous breakdown ?

pretty sure that's what is happening here..

check it out, at the end, his voice lingers on as is called for by the song itself, but elvis actually stopped singing after the word to..

the word/lyric MEEEEEEEE is definitely NOT sung by elvis, you can see he starts talking to someone else..

the fat b*****d died the day my niece was born, I can't believe she is 40..

elvis died 16th august 77 (U.S.), my niece was born 17th of august, but the time difference made his death the 17th for us.

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 am

Like the first man walking on the moon, it was on my mother's birthday which was 21st July here, but 20 July in USA.
No time zone on the moon of course.

reminds me of once when I was talking to a year 1 class & mentioned I had seen the moon walk on TV, one of the little girls said to me 'Lucky they got there at night"
I said it was the day here & I had watched it on a TV at school but it was night in USA where the astronauts had come from & she said that was lucky they got there during their night as otherwise the moon would not have been there. :lol:

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:56 am

sherri wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 am
Like the first man walking on the moon, it was on my mother's birthday which was 21st July here, but 20 July in USA.
No time zone on the moon of course.

reminds me of once when I was talking to a year 1 class & mentioned I had seen the moon walk on TV, one of the little girls said to me 'Lucky they got there at night"
I said it was the day here & I had watched it on a TV at school but it was night in USA where the astronauts had come from & she said that was lucky they got there during their night as otherwise the moon would not have been there. :lol:

I bet she was bloody irish :)

I was grade 6 primary I think, had this a*sehole teacher called hanstein that day, some sort of slav, prick wouldn't let us watch the cartoons during the breakdowns of the moon coverage, he was a mongrel that bloke, he once got in trouble for picking kids up by the ears, real brave b*****d eh..

Return to “The Corner Shop”