Full Time Gobber

i like a little p*ssy :)

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 pm

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: i like a little p*ssy :)

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:28 pm

I love cats, its in my blood, my whole family love them, maybe it's because of their loyalty and respect that they give back when you love and respect them..

like most other animals, cats are more deserving of respect than most humans.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:53 pm

I hate cats.... can't be a bird lover and love cats. Besides cats are only loyal/respectful as long as you feed them. They're the boss and they run the show. I prefer dogs....there's true loyalty and friendship.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 pm

gnads wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:53 pm
I hate cats.... can't be a bird lover and love cats. Besides cats are only loyal/respectful as long as you feed them. They're the boss and they run the show. I prefer dogs....there's true loyalty and friendship.
[dogs eye view] yup yup yup, hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hey dad :) glad to see ya glad to see ya.. uh-huh lick lick lick fuss fuss fuss..

[attention seeking dog owner] gooday rex, hows it goin' rex, hope ya didn't s**t on the lawn today, hope ya didn't lick your arse before ya cuninlinguston'd on my face, good puppy, good puppy woof woof woof woof, lets go see mum and find out if she did our washing.. your a lovely little puppy yes you are mwuh mwuh mwuh.. I love my puppy :).

sorry gnads, I knew you don't like cats, that's not why I made the post though :)

and yes, you can love birds and cats, it's just attitude mate, give love a chance...

as long as the birds and cats aren't leftys that is.. :)

Return to “The Corner Shop”