And here it is...............

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

And here it is...............

Post by Daddy O » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:09 pm

The first indictment in the Russia collusion investigation has been delivered. Paul Manafort, head of the Trump election campaign, has been indicted for Income Tax evasion, money laundering, lying to a federal grand jury, and obstruction of justice. He hid more than 18 million dollars while laundering it into the USA. His partner Rick Gates (also an upper echelon person in the Trump Campaign) was also indicted on the same charges.

Manafort was paid more than 75 million dollars by the Ukraine Government.

Forest Trump's days are numbered.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-fo ... rticles%29

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: And here it is...............

Post by Daddy O » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:16 pm

Manafort's partner, Rick Gates has also been indicted on the same charges. Both plead not guilty at their arraignment today. Manafort's bond is set at 10 million, and Gates at 5 million. Both had to surrender their passports. Both are under house arrest, which means they wear ankle bracelets that limit their activity to a single grocery store, their office during certain times of the day, and their lawyer's office. In other words, they are screwed.

While all of this is going on, Trump is still saying "Hillary is the Demon, not me".

Trumps approval rating just came out today........33%, an all time low for anyone. Even Nixon had higher approval ratings...............after he resigned.

Adios Forest. It's a matter of time. Don't let the "Big Doors" hit you in the ass.....or would that be "arse" on the way out.

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 pm

I did read his approval rating was low.

Sometimes I wonder how big a part media has to play in things though. It's a bit of the chicken & egg I guess.

It reminds me of property prices. If the media starts to publish big articles on how the property market is slowing or that people are finding it harder to sell, then that can influence the next lot of buyers & sellers. I remember one agent years back saying to us a house had already sold on offer as the 'seller got the wind up about prices'. Then if they say prices are going up rapidly, some people get themselves in a frenzy.

So if the media keep saying Trump is terrible, that has to influence perceptions to some extent.

I'm not saying he's a great guy, don't get me wrong, but I think he has had the media against him from day 1, whereas people like Obama had good will.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 pm

dribble..

just a big witch hunt, even if these two guys do have business with Russia, its got nothing to do with the elections or the campaign or people who voted for trump, people are stupid if they think others can be swayed to vote for someone they don't want, the democrats are morons, and there is STILL no proof that trump colluded with Russia..

and this dribble about comey, trump was advised to sack comey, and then the mongrel Rosenstein who advised him to do it then called for an investigation as to why trump sacked him, if that's not a witch hunt then what is..

meanwhile, why don't you tell us your thoughts on the REAL Russia collusion, you know, the one where the clintons and obama made money from making a deal allowing Russia to take 20% of Americas yellowcake, but don't worry, you'll get it all back one day, from a Russian missile, some of it might even go to Israel courtesy of iran.
Last edited by niagraa on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:43 pm

sherri, trumpys approval rating will always be low, that's because the lefty polls are stacked against him, do you really think the left will do their pollings in a fair and just way ?

you can do a poll on should paedophilia be made legal, and you can get a 99% yes if you only ask peadophiles, the media is stacked against trump, that's a fact, the real approval ratings will be made at the next elections, when trump wins again.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 am

Regardless of what comes out at the end of these investigations, and it may be that The Democrats themselves may also end up in the mire, as on reporter wryly put it: "When it comes to interfering in other peoples elections, The US is hard to beat. :D

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:51 am

ralph wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 am
Regardless of what comes out at the end of these investigations, and it may be that The Democrats themselves may also end up in the mire, as on reporter wryly put it: "When it comes to interfering in other peoples elections, The US is hard to beat. :D
well the Clintons got 140 million in their pockets for their part in giving yellowcake to Russia, some idiots rave on "but that was 8 years ago" as if to say forget it, but they are looking back at least 10 years on this manafort guy, bloody leftys are morons, protect the crooked b***h hillary, but make up stories to get rid of trump...

NONE of this manafort stuff has got anything to do with trumpy anyway, but the leftys are too stupid to understand that.

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:04 pm

George Popadopolous, a senior foreign affairs member of the Trump cabinet pled guilty to FBI charges of lying to the FBI and Obstruction of Justice.

Do innocent people plead guilty for no reason at all?

He is the one who set up the meeting between Donald Jr., Kuschner and Monafort with the Russians at the White House. Deep do do is flowing at the now "Brown House".

He has also been wearing a wire for the last three months.......plot thickens.

andysfootball

Post by andysfootball » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 pm

most Americans I spoke to on the cruise were on trumps side although they did not like him

it was a sort of "it was the president we had to have" scenario

there was a lot of mistrust of clinton
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 am

Maybe one day DaddyO will realise that the Clintons make Trump & his cabinet look pale in the shade & have being doing exactly what these people are being investigated and charged for decades ..... and getting away with it.

Trump may be bad........ but Clinton is far far worse.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:41 am

Daddy O wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:04 pm
George Popadopolous, a senior foreign affairs member of the Trump cabinet pled guilty to FBI charges of lying to the FBI and Obstruction of Justice.

Do innocent people plead guilty for no reason at all?

He is the one who set up the meeting between Donald Jr., Kuschner and Monafort with the Russians at the White House. Deep do do is flowing at the now "Brown House".

He has also been wearing a wire for the last three months.......plot thickens.
Politics is in general a rotten business full of rotten people. That is not to say there are not many politicians that aren't good people, it's just that they will always be neutralised by the deeply corrupt system that is oiled by bribes and good jobs for those that don't rock the boat. It exists in all countries to some degree.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:47 am

Daddy O wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:04 pm
George Popadopolous, not important, just more dribble..

i watched this yesterday from trumps lawyer..

check out this idiot tv presenter wolf blitzer, just keeps asking dribble clutching at straws,
trying to get answers for things that are pure speculation on his part.

and at 12:20 in the video he raves on that popadopulous tried to delete his facebook which could have had potentially incriminating information,
yeh right, like anyone with an ounce of intelligence is going to have a confession of everything on facebook, stupid idiotic lefty reporter.

its all just part of the ridiculous witch hunt against trumpy.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:49 am

gnads wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 am
Maybe one day DaddyO will realise that the Clintons make Trump & his cabinet look pale in the shade & have being doing exactly what these people are being investigated and charged for decades ..... and getting away with it.

Trump may be bad........ but Clinton is far far worse.
true, but I don't think trump is all that bad anyway.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 am

andysfootball wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 pm
most Americans I spoke to on the cruise were on trumps side although they did not like him

it was a sort of "it was the president we had to have" scenario

there was a lot of mistrust of clinton
ah yes andy, could you detect if they were sincere about their thoughts ? or did they seem to be in a type of hypnotic stupor due to being
brainwashed by the Russians ?

hee hee, your statement would be frowned upon by the left media, because according to them, American voters were involuntarily coerced :)

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 am

the more they try to get trump the more the dems bury themselves.

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm

Here are the "real" facts.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

This is no joke.....no fake news. This is reality.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Daddy O wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm
Here are the "real" facts.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007271/download

This is no joke.....no fake news. This is reality.
mate, I read bug*er all of it, but I scrolled through it, and I saw bug*er all years and dates that tied any thing to last years campaign..

there is no connection to the campaign, the crimes or whatever they are have no connection to trump..

i'm not denying that manafort and his cohorts are in deep s**t because of all that has been revealed..

but NOTHING about this case incriminates trump.

lets say that 15 years ago you hired a crooked lawyer, one who syphoned off the profits of other companies..

then all of a sudden, your lawyer gets arrested for defrauding the justice system and you get pinned for it as well even though you had nothing to do with his criminal activities...

because that is all that they are trying to do to trump.

EDIT: that is what the left media is trying to do..

because the fact is, not even the powers that be have mentioned trump as a cohort of any illegal activities of manafort..

its been 2 days now mate, I thought you would have figured it out by now.

Return to “The Corner Shop”