Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

judge jeanine pirro

Post by niagraa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:03 pm

the only judge I will ever respect..

Jeanine pirro is a former judge who has her own political tv show in the u.s.

people may think so what, this is England or this is Australia, but the fact is we ALL have things in common, corrupt politicians and a violent left wing movement accompanied by antifa who will stop at nothing to bring our countries down to their knee's through corruption, ridiculous laws, out of control political correct scams, over population via immigration and the acceptance of bogus refugees.

and not to forget the breakdown of our free speech, laws and traditions and new laws being used against us in favour of biased and racist minorities of different religions gender and sexual orientation, all of which are actually just a small part of a larger plan to bring chaos to our countries.

don't believe it ? take a good look, the chaos is already here.

Obama is a prime example of all of the above, Hillary was to follow in his footsteps and would have been just as destructive if not more so for America, (and all of it with the blessing of the mindless left and the violent antifa) and in effect doing exactly what every left political party in Europe and the west are all hell bent on doing.

I feel it's important to watch what happens in America, as trump strives to make America great again, the democrats and the violent left/antifa strive to stop him, lefty antifa idiots all over the world not just in America are against trump, and likewise, lefty/antifa scum the whole world over are ALL against everything that opposes them, and that is a world wide phenomenon, and it is a danger to the rights and freedoms of us all, all of us being the poms, aussies, europeans and yanks.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: judge jeanine pirro

Post by gnads » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:01 am

Yeah good video clip.
Bush snr, both Clintons, Bush Jr & Obama

out & out crooks.

The Poms can add the Blairs & Cameron to their list.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:15 am

gnads wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:01 am
Yeah good video clip.
Bush snr, both Clintons, Bush Jr & Obama

out & out crooks.

The Poms can add the Blairs & Cameron to their list.
exactly gnads, I remember when Gillard was in power, it seemed to me to be a new era of politics world wide, u.s. Australia and England were all being run into the ground by treasonous politicians, and they still are in reality, us because turnbull is a lefty traitor, the u.s. because there are so many working to oust trumpy over nothing and England because no matter who's in power they kowtow to a foreign religion and allow them their own law system which is not compatible with their own laws, and they turned a blind eye to criminal p*edophiles who raped 1400 children for 10 years for fear of being branded as islamaphobes.

none of these leaders could ever be that inept for that long, it was and is corruption by design to put each of our countries down the gurgler, and exactly the same has been happening all over Europe, treasonous politicians of each country and the treasonous European union working together to bring the downfall of Europe, and they're probably about 70% successful at the moment, because the troubles in Europe have gone so far that the only way to right the wrongs is all out war.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:45 am

oops, hey gnads, I forgot to mention the traitor in Canada, Justin trudeau, its got me beat why no one hasn't tried to shoot him.

he's the idiot that gave 10.5 million to a terrorist who was finally let out of gitmo, trudeau just did it off his own bat, no political talk, no agreements made in parliament, just decided to do it as an apology, and then tried to hide it from the Canadian people.

and now he has even disqualified Canada from attending it's own united nations meeting, unbelievable eh.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:57 am

Yes ... this Trudeau is a dead set idiot.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:56 am

gnads wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:57 am
Yes ... this Trudeau is a dead set idiot.
he's worse than Obama in some ways.

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Judge Jeanine Pirro - Muslim Thief?

Post by Daddy O » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Why would we not be surprised that your hero is Jeanine Pirro?

She's a Muslim, married to a crook who embezzled over 1 million dollars from the Federal Government.

This......from Wiki:

Early life

Pirro was born in Elmira, New York, to Nasser "Leo" and Esther (née Awad) Ferris, both first-generation Lebanese-Americans. Her father was a mobile-homesalesman; her mother was a department-store model.

She graduated from Notre Dame High School in three years. She then graduated with a B.A from the University at Buffalo. She received her J.D. degree at Albany Law School of Union University in 1975. During law school, she was an editor of the law review.

Marriage

Jeanine Ferris married Albert Pirro, a lobbyist, in 1975. The couple had a son and a daughter. In 2000, Albert Pirro was convicted of federal tax evasion and conspiracy of over $1 million, which was seen as possibly hurting his wife's legal and political career prospects. The conviction was so damaging to her political career that she seriously considered resigning from her position as a state district attorney and taking a more lucrative post in the private sector.

In the midst of her 2006 state attorney general campaign, Pirro revealed she was the subject of a federal investigation into whether she illegally taped her husband's conversations to catch him committing adultery. The couple announced they were separating in November 2007 and finalized their divorce in 2013.

After her husband's release from prison, Pirro received significant political contributions from his associates, including contractors and realtors who had done business with her husband, for her several unsuccessful attempts to hold higher office.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Good choice there Negraa

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:22 am

Albert Pirro got charged for tax evasion/conspiracy for over $1 million.

That would be like 1 cent compared to what the Clintons, the Bushes and other high profile politicians, advisers, Corp Executives and Bankers have stolen
from the US tax payer in the last 20 years.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Judge Jeanine Pirro - NEITHER Muslim OR A Thief

Post by niagraa » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Daddy O wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 pm
Why would we not be surprised that your hero is Jeanine Pirro?

I DON'T HAVE HEROS IDIOT, I DON'T IDOLISE ANYONE, BUT GIVE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT IS DUE.

She's a Muslim, married to a crook who embezzled over 1 million dollars from the Federal Government.

YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE SHE HAS LEBANESE HERITAGE THAT SHE'S A MUSLIM ? WIKI DOESN'T CLAIM THAT,
LEBANON USE TO BE A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY, AND CHRISTIANS STILL LIVE THERE, JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW LITTLE YOU KNOW.

AND HER HUSBAND BEING A CROOK DOES NOT GIVE YOU AMMUNITION TO RUN HER DOWN, SHE WAS NEITHER ACCUSED OR TAKEN TO TRIAL FOR IT.

This......from Wiki:

Early life

Pirro was born in Elmira, New York, to Nasser "Leo" and Esther (née Awad) Ferris, both first-generation Lebanese-Americans. Her father was a mobile-homesalesman; her mother was a department-store model.

She graduated from Notre Dame High School in three years. She then graduated with a B.A from the University at Buffalo. She received her J.D. degree at Albany Law School of Union University in 1975. During law school, she was an editor of the law review.

Marriage

Jeanine Ferris married Albert Pirro, a lobbyist, in 1975. The couple had a son and a daughter. In 2000, Albert Pirro was convicted of federal tax evasion and conspiracy of over $1 million, which was seen as possibly hurting his wife's legal and political career prospects. The conviction was so damaging to her political career that she seriously considered resigning from her position as a state district attorney and taking a more lucrative post in the private sector.

In the midst of her 2006 state attorney general campaign, Pirro revealed she was the subject of a federal investigation into whether she illegally taped her husband's conversations to catch him committing adultery. The couple announced they were separating in November 2007 and finalized their divorce in 2013.

NO REPORTS OF HER BEING CONVICTED FOR TAPING PHONE CALLS, SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A CRIM, YOU HAVE FAILED DISMALLY.

After her husband's release from prison, Pirro received significant political contributions from his associates, including contractors and realtors who had done business with her husband, for her several unsuccessful attempts to hold higher office.

WHAT ? YOU MEAN LIKE YOUR MATE HILLARY WHO WAS GIVEN DONATIONS/BRIBES/CONTRIBUTIONS FOR ELECTION TO A HIGHER OFFICE AND LOST ?

BWAHAHAHAHA

YOU REALLY SHOULD STOP WITH THIS INANE BWAHA DRIBBLE.

Good choice there Negraa

YES, IT IS A GOOD CHOICE, PIRRO'S VIDEOS ARE INTELLIGENT AND FACTUAL, SHE SPEAKS CLEARLY AND WITH PASSION, AND SPEAKING OF HER VIDEOS, THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS ONE WHERE SHE FACTUALLY POINTS OUT THE LIES BY YOUR HEROS OBAMA AND HILLARY OVER BENGHAZI, IF YOU DON'T WATCH ALL OF THE VIDEO, MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE FIRST MINUTE WHERE SHE TALKS ABOUT HER CHILDHOOD, AND SHE EVEN STATES THAT SHE WENT TO CHURCH (NOT A MOSQUE) EVERY SUNDAY

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

why was my first reply to duddyo deleted ?

there was no reason for it.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 pm

re: DaggyO claiming she's Muslim based on her being Lebanese.

Brigitte GabrieL is also a Lebanese born US citizen and a Maronite Christian.

andysfootball

Post by andysfootball » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:17 am

niagraa wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

I've had to make a lot of deletions because of personal insults recently

sorry if I got one wrong
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:18 am

andysfootball wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:17 am
niagraa wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 pm

I've had to make a lot of deletions because of personal insults recently

sorry if I got one wrong
no worries mate :)

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:57 am

gnads wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 pm

Brigitte GabrieL is also a Lebanese born US citizen and a Maronite Christian.

yep, she's good too eh, seen her a couple of times, I wish Australia had women like these two, instead we've got idiots like Gillian trigs and Yasmin abdel magied, Yasmin's a real dog, she came here when she was 2 years old, therefore knows nothing about the realities of sharia law, but she is an advocate for sharia law claiming it to be an equal opportunity feminist religion for women, I went to her facebook page and told her that to uphold her belief in sharia, she should go and get female circumcision, but I didn't say it as nicely as that, I hate that racist un-australian b***h.

her slur on Anzac day is unforgivable, and her apology was not real, neither was her claim that she didn't know it would upset Australians, she is a complete liar, you may have seen the following video that proves her a liar, but it's good to watch/hear again.

any of you poms heard of Yasmin yet ? she has supposed to have moved to London, enjoy.

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:13 pm

gnads wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:44 pm
Simply because she is a Lesbian, does not make her Christian.

If you've ever read the Bible (and no.......they didn't make it into a comic book) you would find that God forbids that sort of thing.

http://www.ajc.com/news/national/heb-he ... jCryiOWbK/

So now, you are in support of Muslims, Lesbians and Drag Queens? Good for you Negraa.

BWAHAHAHA

BTW - She is the only Republican who is openly supportive of the LGBT movement. Good for her, and better, good for you Bubba.
Last edited by Daddy O on Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:12 pm

You're full of s**t and lies...............as usual Negraa Bubba.

I edited my thread to include the last sentence "BTW - She is the only Republican who is openly supportive of the LGBT movement. Good for her, and better, good for you Bubba." Which you did not have when you posted.

Apparently you can't decipher when one quotes (BTW, it is impossible to post when changing the name of the person you are quoting).

Go seek professional help for your Mommy issues.........But, if I were you, I'd dry out first......just a thought. Then, maybe you can look for your Dad. Perhaps you should start with the Tasmanian prison system? He'd be the one on his knees with all the tattoos on his body. :lol:

Daddy O
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Daddy O » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:30 pm

OK Andy.........................Let 'er Rip.

andysfootball

Post by andysfootball » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:08 pm

Daddy O wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:12 pm
You're full of s**t and lies...............as usual Negraa Bubba.

I edited my thread to include the last sentence "BTW - She is the only Republican who is openly supportive of the LGBT movement. Good for her, and better, good for you Bubba." Which you did not have when you posted.

Apparently you can't decipher when one quotes (BTW, it is impossible to post when changing the name of the person you are quoting).

Go seek professional help for your Mommy issues.........But, if I were you, I'd dry out first......just a thought. Then, maybe you can look for your Dad. Perhaps you should start with the Tasmanian prison system? He'd be the one on his knees with all the tattoos on his body. :lol:
ok daddy o i'll let it rip

take a week off for insulting peoples families

see you next Monday

all posts that you post will be deleted

any responses to your posts will be deleted

chill out on your own site

other posters please don't risk a week off yourselves by even responding to anything daddy o posts

in fact don't even mention his name
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Let him speak to a empty room, ignore him and he'll vanish.
USA USA USA, DESTROY, KILL, MAIM, WAR HERO'S ALL OF US, I LOVE TRUMP GOD BLESS ARRRRHMERIA, OPEN CARRY, MORE KILL, FRIENDLY FIRE.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:52 pm

ok daddy o i'll let it rip

take a week off for insulting peoples families

see you next Monday

all posts that you post will be deleted

any responses to your posts will be deleted

chill out on your own site

other posters please don't risk a week off yourselves by even responding to anything daddy o posts

in fact don't even mention his name
i'll try :)

I was so tempted to stoop to his level eh.

but I decided years ago not to insult other peoples families, that was after I actually did it, don't even know where it was now, but it was completely the wrong thing to do.

Return to “The Corner Shop”