why hillary clinton lost the election

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

why hillary clinton lost the election

Post by niagraa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 am

cos' she's a b***h and the majority of the U.S. knows it.

but she blames everything else without taking one iota of blame upon herself, as reported in her latest book,
talk about denial, the dirty filthy murdering dog.

andysfootball

Re: why hillary clinton lost the election

Post by andysfootball » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:57 am

does not appear that anyone is interested on a south shields forum

nobody really gives a s**t about her
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:51 am

It would only turn into Muslim bashing again.
GB FIRST

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:17 am

andysfootball wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:57 am

nobody really gives a s**t about her
that's a part of my point.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:00 am

I took a great deal of interest in the last US Presidential Election and thought it was the most interesting one I had seen. I cannot claim to understand the intricacies of how they arrive at the result, but I have a deep distrust of the system having always felt unless a candidate has demonstrated well in advance, that they will do nothing to upset those shadowy figures who control the Banks, the Pentagon and Arms Industry, they will not be allowed to win. I think Hillary Clinton was very much in their pocket and was favourite, While Bernie Sanders was not and despite being quite popular in the Country was never really going to go anywhere. Donald Trump? Having declared war on those powerful vested interests by referring to them as 'The Washington Swamp' appeared to have no real chance of success and I had the strongest feelings that he was a surprised as anyone when he won. I think that he had probably just gone along for the ride and was thoroughly enjoying just being at the centre of the ''world-stage', as we know he just loves all the attention.

Although he did not win a majority if we just count heads, he found himself President and Mrs Clinton, who had almost claimed victory near the end, found herself in the humiliating position of having in the very last hours, to have to admit defeat - for the second and no doubt final time. Just as President Obama was probably helped to victory by being black, I think she probably thought that the time was right to succeed by being the first woman President. Perhaps the trouble was, the Clinton name carries a lot of 'baggage' and Mr Trump was totally ruthless in pulling it out of the closet.

Well, Mr Trump may have the title of President, but the 'swamp-creatures' have fought back from the places where their money and patronage in being able to dangle future well paid jobs to those who 'toe the line' really matters: In Congress and the Senate. Little by little, the President is having his fangs drawn. Only those of whom 'the swamp' approve will be allowed to succeed in those powerful Offices of State on Which the President must depend. As long as he does what he is told, he may avoid impeachment. A sure sign that he is being 'tamed' was him inviting Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi (top Democrats) to dinner. :lol:

Mrs Clinton? It over for her, she has twice failed her backers, they won't give her a third chance. It is often said: 'All political careers end with failure." Hers is no different, she has written the inevitable book in an attempt to add a little lustre to her legacy. It was said on TV tonight that initially, there had been a lot of 'one star' reviews of it on Amazon, which had subsequently disappeared. A spokesman for Amazon admitted that it had deleted some of these reviews to reflect a more 'balanced view'. The more cynical have said it is just another example of 'the swamp' massaging the facts. :shock:

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:26 am

ralph wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:00 am
I took a great deal of interest in the last US Presidential Election and thought it was the most interesting one I had seen. I cannot claim to understand the intricacies of how they arrive at the result, but I have a deep distrust of the system having always felt unless a candidate has demonstrated well in advance, that they will do nothing to upset those shadowy figures who control the Banks, the Pentagon and Arms Industry, they will not be allowed to win. I think Hillary Clinton was very much in their pocket and was favourite, While Bernie Sanders was not and despite being quite popular in the Country was never really going to go anywhere. Donald Trump? Having declared war on those powerful vested interests by referring to them as 'The Washington Swamp' appeared to have no real chance of success and I had the strongest feelings that he was a surprised as anyone when he won. I think that he had probably just gone along for the ride and was thoroughly enjoying just being at the centre of the ''world-stage', as we know he just loves all the attention.

trumpy was surprised, he half expected for Hillary to win via rigged voting, remember when one particular state, can't remember which one now, they called for a recount suspecting the vote to have been rigged because trumpy won that state, well it turned out that the recount proved that democrats were the ones who rigged the vote, and they still lost.

trumpy won more states than the dems, that's what got him into power, in all he got nearly 63 million votes, Clinton got nearly 66 million votes, but winning the popular vote means nothing in this case, Clinton won 62% of the votes in California, which gave her almost 4 million votes more than trumpy, ,that's just 1 state, and the outcome means nothing, trump won 30 states, Clinton took 20 states..

trump is the 5th president to win while losing the popular vote, there is nothing fishy about the outcome of the 2016 election, it is straight forward and easy to understand.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/how-many- ... -by-state/

as for corruption, it came from the dems and the republicans, why do you think the republicans didn't want trump to win, it's because he can't be controlled by donors or anyone else cos' he financed himself, making himself untouchable to the corrupt people in politics, it seems to me that many republican politicians would have rather seen Clinton win, because then they could get on with their underhanded money making scams that they knew would not happen with trump in power.

Although he did not win a majority if we just count heads, he found himself President and Mrs Clinton, who had almost claimed victory near the end, found herself in the humiliating position of having in the very last hours, to have to admit defeat - for the second and no doubt final time. Just as President Obama was probably helped to victory by being black, I think she probably thought that the time was right to succeed by being the first woman President. Perhaps the trouble was, the Clinton name carries a lot of 'baggage' and Mr Trump was totally ruthless in pulling it out of the closet.

Hillary Clinton is the most evil corrupt woman in u.s. political history, look up what she has done, she is the one who is not fit to be president, trump is an angel compared to her, and she tried to play dirty against trump, where as trump questioned her no existent integrity and her underhanded and criminal dealings, such as stealing million of dollars that was donated to the Clinton foundation instead of helping even whole countries like haiti

Well, Mr Trump may have the title of President, but the 'swamp-creatures' have fought back from the places where their money and patronage in being able to dangle future well paid jobs to those who 'toe the line' really matters: In Congress and the Senate. Little by little, the President is having his fangs drawn. Only those of whom 'the swamp' approve will be allowed to succeed in those powerful Offices of State on Which the President must depend. As long as he does what he is told, he may avoid impeachment. A sure sign that he is being 'tamed' was him inviting Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi (top Democrats) to dinner. :lol:

I agree with some of what you say here EXCEPT, trump does not and will not answer to the corrupt swamp of politics, I already stated he is untouchable because he financed his own campaign, there were no underhanded dealings meetings or promises made with donors to help him win his campaign and presidency, as for having dinner with schumer and Pelosi, it's not important politicians talk to other politicians all the time, it's their bloody job..

and trump might avoid impeachment if he does what he's told ? just like jonesy in dads army, you have "reached the realms of fantasy" on that one, the swamp can't touch him, and he has done nothing to be impeached for anyway

Mrs Clinton? It over for her, she has twice failed her backers, they won't give her a third chance. It is often said: 'All political careers end with failure." Hers is no different, she has written the inevitable book in an attempt to add a little lustre to her legacy. It was said on TV tonight that initially, there had been a lot of 'one star' reviews of it on Amazon, which had subsequently disappeared. A spokesman for Amazon admitted that it had deleted some of these reviews to reflect a more 'balanced view'. The more cynical have said it is just another example of 'the swamp' massaging the facts. :shock:

yep, she's had her day, time she got put to pasture, or better yet, sent to the glue factory or drowned in the swamp with all her filthy criminal corrupt mates.

by the way, it's obvious by some of what you write that you have been influenced by left leaning news reports, don't be fooled by these lefty reporters, trumpy doesn't call them fake news for nothing you know.

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:12 am

the swamp can't touch him, and he has done nothing to be impeached for anyway.

I wouldn't be overly confident the swamp can't touch him as the law & justice aren't always the same thing. I think one problem with Trump is he embarrasses a lot of Americans, even some who normally support his party. And he seems to have a lot of the media against him.
They seem to be hell bent on trying to get rid of him one way or another. Whether they will succeed or not I don't know but I think it is very difficult for him or his party to accomplish their goals without some goodwill.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:09 am

sherri wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:12 am

I wouldn't be overly confident the swamp can't touch him as the law & justice aren't always the same thing. I think one problem with Trump is he embarrasses a lot of Americans, even some who normally support his party. And he seems to have a lot of the media against him.
They seem to be hell bent on trying to get rid of him one way or another. Whether they will succeed or not I don't know but I think it is very difficult for him or his party to accomplish their goals without some goodwill.
yeh, the left leaning media are against him, but all their reports are crap, fake news, that's not just a term, it's a fact, the Russia collusion, been going for ages now, not one iota of proof, that mongrel Obama once stated that he knew about the collusion, if that's true why didn't he stop it, it's just another lie from that racist Kenyan mongrel who should never have been president, a lot of press reports are also just opinion pieces that people take as gospel, proving that the buggers can't even think for themselves.

do you know what the swamp is ?

"Trump used the term broadly to refer to what he called the “entire corrupt Washington Establishment,” including the outsized influence of lobbyists, political rewards for campaign donors and outright corruption."

the swamp is not the law and they are not above the law, they just circumvent around it, they can't prosecute trumpy for anything because he has done nothing wrong.

and americans get embarrassed ? i'd like to know how many, you'll probably find it's a minority, the idiot dems and left/antifa might say they are embarrassed, but they're not embarrassed, they are just bad losers trying to undermine every good thing that trumpy does, and when these lefty dem reporter scum wrongly brand ALL right wingers as Nazis and racists etc, just to try and drum up support against trump, do you really think that these people have a valid point ?

you will find that every news story claiming trump to be embarrassing to America is only an opinion piece by a lefty scum.

next time you see a damning story against trump, research who the reporter is, and/or who they are reporting for.

Return to “The Corner Shop”