For gnads

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

For gnads

Post by sherri » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:40 am

I just thought I would put these up in case they are of any help with Imgur, although they might not be if yours is a technical problem. But if the problem is their copy button at the end it might help, or if you somehow weren't in the right section.
Apologies if it isn't any use.

Just to show you what it looks like for me, as there is one section near the end that doesn't work for me either & which may be giving you the trouble, I don't know.

When I first open my imgur account it looks like this.

Then I go to the bit in the menu called Images

I click on the image I want.

When it opens I go and click large thumbnail, though I guess I could pick any size.

Next I click the box above it to highlight linked BBC code. When it is highlighted I right click and press 'copy'

I don't press the word copy on their site because it doesn't seem to work for me. I am not sure if that is the bit that is giving you the problem too.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: For gnads

Post by gnads » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:54 am

Ok here's a try

He be inspectin & cogitatin

Bewdy ... it's worked

I had a little yarn about his progress but have lost that in copy & paste since ...

N'ere mind ... he is growing still ... his reflux is semi controlled

but due to the oxygen & food tubes he's had up his nose his sinuses are irritated & inflamed

It also been found that he has a genetic defect of the larynx .... which cause s a part of it to flop over his airway

causing the stop breathing episodes.

Turns out all the modern knowalls that say the baby has got to be on its back because of the danger of SIDs aren't completely correct...

He has far less trouble breathing on his side or tummy .....just like his mother & Uncle were placed in their cots & bassinets & SIDS was about then. :roll:

He can be laffin

and he can be askin the question

Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: For gnads

Post by sherri » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:44 am

Ah, great to see him looking so much bigger & better now.

my daughter also had a lot of trouble with stopping breathing. Not the same problems as your grandson, I know, but we were told never to put her on her back, always her side or even stomach.
Medical opinions seem to change every few years but the side at least makes sense in case they vomit.

Luckily they grow bigger within a few months and can move themselves around!!

Return to “The Corner Shop”