Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by whip » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:47 pm

niagraa wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:23 pm
whip wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 pm
Naval Air Station Oceana.

Put on alert. Def con 2.

2 squadrons 24 aircraft have taken off apparently.

Carrier bound ?
got links for the story ? I still believe nothing will come of it, jong will say bug*er this, 3 enemy nukes will wipe us out..

he's probably only got 3 nukes himself.
No links.

Truckers net work.
GB FIRST

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:21 pm

niagraa wrote:
whip wrote:

Put on alert. Def con 2.

Carrier bound ?
got links for the story ? I still believe nothing will come of it, jong will say bug*er this, 3 enemy nukes will wipe us out..

Well we have now heard President Trumps speech to the UN. Kim Jong Un is "Rocket Man on a suicide mission for himself and North Korea." Also: the thinnest of veiled threats to Venezuela and to Iran, not to mention that he intends to continue to try and squeeze the Cuban regime into total submission. Oh, and if the UN doesn't do what it is told, there will be a squeeze on their funds too. 20% of the UN's running costs are being paid by the US and that means, if they have not yet realised it, is that they should be a rubber stamp for US foreign policy. He hopes that China and Russia have also got the message or they too are in for further problems.

Well we now fully understand what he means by democracy. :)

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:57 pm

ralph wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:21 pm
niagraa wrote:
whip wrote:

Put on alert. Def con 2.

Carrier bound ?

Well we have now heard President Trumps speech to the UN. Kim Jung Il is "Rocket Man on a suicide mission for himself and North Korea."

can you think of a better description of this gutless north korean moron who WILL cave in ?

Also: the thinnest of veiled threats to Venezuela...

who gives a crap about Venezuela, just small corrupt fish caught in a paper cup, weak as p*ss.

and to Iran,

iran ? should have been nuked decades ago.

not to mention that he intends to continue to try and squeeze the Cuban regime into total submission.

what the hell has cuba done except be a pissweak little pain in the arse ? remember 1969 idiot.

Oh, and if the UN doesn't do what it is told, there will be a squeeze on their funds too.

you respect the u.n. ? you must be an idiot, those dirty filthy Israel hating b*stards declared their sharia law Saudi Arabia mates to be the head of human rights, yeh mate, you have the right to be dead if we don't like your ridiculous sorry arse, get a sword through your neck pal.

20% of the UN's running costs are being paid by the US and that means, if they have not yet realised it, is that they should be a rubber stamp for US foreign policy.

a deal is a deal, the filthy u.n. has renigged by their inaction to correct it, the yanks who have payed their way and more have a right to complain, who the hell are you to question them ? all trumpy wants is for every one else to pay their own way as well

He hopes that China and Russia have also got the message or they too are in for further problems.

there will always be problems with china and Russia, don't act so bloody surprised.

Well we now fully understand what he means by democracy. :)

nah mate, you don't have a bloody clue, and it's safe to say that you never will.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:05 pm

Niagraa, thank you for your critique, I naturally feel chastened and I'm sure we are all wiser and better informed for it.

champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by champion. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:47 am

ralph wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:05 pm
Niagraa, thank you for your critique, I naturally feel chastened and I'm sure we are all wiser and better informed for it.
you're welcome ralph, anytime you need something explained, don't be afraid to ask :)

glad I didn't go too hard on ya, I was a bit hyped, i'd only had about 1 hours sleep in more than 36 hours at the time.

niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by niagraa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:48 am

champion. wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm
that's brilliant champ :)

Return to “The Corner Shop”