North Korea going Ballistic!!

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:17 pm

They are with embargoes, smuggling will become a issue, china is worried about arhmerica moving in at the end they need not korea as a buffer zone, as I said china will join nth korea if arhmerica fire's gets too far up em selves and resumes the war, china will support arhmerica if a resumption of hostilities by nth korea, russia will back and take advantage of the situation.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:18 pm

whip wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm
Both C5 Galaxy planes and 3 Lancer bombers have departed Travis AFB.

Destination unknown.
They'll get lost then.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by whip » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:22 pm

max Headroom wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:18 pm
whip wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:19 pm
Both C5 Galaxy planes and 3 Lancer bombers have departed Travis AFB.

Destination unknown.
They'll get lost then.
I very much doubt it.
GB FIRST

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:27 pm

It wouldn't surprise as there navy keeps running into cargo ships.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by whip » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:09 am

gnads wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:39 am
whip wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:44 pm
max Headroom wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:27 pm
It wouldn't surprise as there navy keeps running into cargo ships.

Could not give a brass fig.
How many of those brass figs do you have?
None.

Let's get back to the thread.

Report in that a nuke sub and 2 Destroyers have sailed from San Dieago.

One Aircraft Carrier getting ready for sea.
GB FIRST

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Hey wippee how would you know whats going on when you can't spwell "san diego", yer flamin dingelberry.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12122
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by andysfootball » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 am

stick to running your board daddyo

well done on yet another report

probably your sixth this year

which is six more than anyone else
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:32 am

Only six?
If I can't get it my way I am going inform on you, bit childish just like having a big grizzle about overseas telephone consultants, but hey they have to lower their standards and deal with turkeys.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by niagraa » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 am

andysfootball wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 am
stick to running your board daddyo

well done on yet another report

probably your sixth this year

which is six more than anyone else
who did he childishly complain about this time ?

he should dob himself in.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by whip » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:45 am

Not Ballistic but Cosmic news.

Lobster lunch today :D
GB FIRST

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm

niagraa wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 am
andysfootball wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 am
stick to running your board daddyo

well done on yet another report

probably your sixth this year

which is six more than anyone else
who did he childishly complain about this time ?

he should dob himself in.
He has a habit of informing on (usually me) to big ry trying to get me banned, looks like its your turn, it must be frustrating to be a hero warrior behind a computer screen and can't do anything about so the best that can is using highfaluting big thermodynamic words in poorly edited statements here in this forum.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by niagraa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:12 am

max Headroom wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:41 pm
niagraa wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:21 am
andysfootball wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 am
stick to running your board daddyo

well done on yet another report

probably your sixth this year

which is six more than anyone else
who did he childishly complain about this time ?

he should dob himself in.
He has a habit of informing on (usually me) to big ry trying to get me banned, looks like its your turn, it must be frustrating to be a hero warrior behind a computer screen and can't do anything about so the best that can is using highfaluting big thermodynamic words in poorly edited statements here in this forum.
hee hee hee, don't be disappointed max, if duddyo did complain about me, i'm sure he would have complained about you at the same time, that would be multi tasking for him :)

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:36 am

One has use 2 halves of the brain to multitask, right now we are playing avatars see the one I have looks just like his anyhow he's just sitting there waiting for for me to use his new one cause he wants to big note itself with the old grizzle about intellectual property blah blah etc and it ends with I am gunna sue you and rest my case.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

User avatar
freon
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:50 pm

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by freon » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:41 am

Max by using Daddyo's avatar you're paying him a compliment
which I thought was a bit unusual for you

Cheers

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by niagraa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:23 am

freon wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:41 am
Max by using Daddyo's avatar you're paying him a compliment
which I thought was a bit unusual for you

Cheers
duddyo doesn't know how to spell compliment let alone know what it is :)

how's the tbc and the buffs these days ?

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by niagraa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 am

max Headroom wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:36 am
One has use 2 halves of the brain to multitask, right now we are playing avatars see the one I have looks just like his anyhow he's just sitting there waiting for for me to use his new one cause he wants to big note itself with the old grizzle about intellectual property blah blah etc and it ends with I am gunna sue you and rest my case.
he'll probably ask rye to put on a wig and be the judge.

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12122
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by andysfootball » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:20 am

max

you said you would remove it and you did

please change it back again
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 3335
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:39 am
Location: Cebu City, Phillippines

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by max Headroom » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:57 am

Oh seeing you asked so politely ok.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4546
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by whip » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Naval Air Station Oceana.

Put on alert. Def con 2.

2 squadrons 24 aircraft have taken off apparently.

Carrier bound ?
GB FIRST

User avatar
niagraa
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: North Korea going Ballistic!!

Post by niagraa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:23 pm

whip wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:06 pm
Naval Air Station Oceana.

Put on alert. Def con 2.

2 squadrons 24 aircraft have taken off apparently.

Carrier bound ?
got links for the story ? I still believe nothing will come of it, jong will say bug*er this, 3 enemy nukes will wipe us out..

he's probably only got 3 nukes himself.

Post Reply

Return to “The Corner Shop”