Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Breast Feeding in Public

Post by gnads » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:29 am

andysfootball wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:04 pm
looks as if she made a right t*t of herself
Actually it was a left t*t :lol: :P
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 am

Daddy O wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:34 pm
Ignore him Sherri. It takes a boob to recognize a boob......and as he stated....he is the expert.
Oh yes please do ignore me.
The baby made history by delivering a motion in parliament, as usual sherri does a complete autopsy on the subject and big eddy does his leg humping trick.

tugger
USA USA USA, DESTROY, KILL, MAIM, WAR HERO'S ALL OF US, I LOVE TRUMP GOD BLESS ARRRRHMERIA, OPEN CARRY, MORE KILL, FRIENDLY FIRE.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Breast Feeding in Public is a controversial subject.

I have no problem with it so long as it's performed correctly.

Some lass's cover up, other's don't.

I would prefer the former but it is no great deal.

I think the women who done it in Parliament was a bit OTT.

Would we like to see a Princess breast feeding whilst attending Trooping the Colour.

Either way it's open for debate.
GB FIRST

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:01 pm

max Headroom wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 am
Daddy O wrote:
Ignore him Sherri. It takes a boob to recognize a boob......and as he stated....he is the expert.
The baby made history by delivering a no:2 motion in parliament, as usual sherri does a complete autopsy on the subject and big eddy does his leg humping trick.

tugger
USA USA USA, DESTROY, KILL, MAIM, WAR HERO'S ALL OF US, I LOVE TRUMP GOD BLESS ARRRRHMERIA, OPEN CARRY, MORE KILL, FRIENDLY FIRE.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:40 am

max Headroom wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 am
Daddy O wrote:
The baby made history by delivering a motion in parliament, as usual sherri does a complete autopsy on the subject and big eddy does his leg humping trick.

tugger

:lol: :wink: Max
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am

max Headroom wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 am
Such a subject is perhaps the most boring one ever to be brought up here, I am the most qualified expert on the subject, I put it down to 2 words and they are "big deal".
Having been accused by max of having introduced the most boring subject ever brought up on the site, :oops: and being distracted by all that is going on both with the Trump presidency and the fall out from our own Prime Minister Theresa May's botched attempt to boost her majority in Parliament, I had rather let Australian politics take a back seat. In the early hours of this morning. awoken by a noisy thunderstorm, I switched on the BBC World Service to hear that Senator Larissa Waters (the baby feeding MP) had resigned as she had 'unknowingly' broken the rules of eligibility for being a Senator because she had been unaware that she held dual nationality (Canadian/ Australian). I could not help wondering that if she had not been so very determined to draw attention to herself with the 'feeding baby live on TV in Parliament), anyone would have thought to dig about in her distant past.

Checking this item out revealed that two other Senators: Scott Ludlam, another casualty of the dual nationality rule (New Zealand/Australian) and the rather 'colourful character Rod Culleton's election to the Senate had been declared invalid because of an earlier guilty plea to a charge which technically could result in a prison sentence. I believe Mr Culleton's brother in law is the immediate beneficiary of this Court decision as he has now become the replacement Senator - though Mr Culleton is probably going to appeal against the Court's decision. I suppose max will probably think I have too much time on my hands, but I find all this political intrigue very interesting. :lol:

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:33 am

Ralph, I find your posts and topics interesting. So do a lot of other people. Maybe not Max but you can't please everyone so don't worry about it.

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:27 am

ralph wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 am
max Headroom wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:52 am
Such a subject is perhaps the most boring one ever to be brought up here, I am the most qualified expert on the subject, I put it down to 2 words and they are "big deal".
Having been accused by max of having introduced the most boring subject ever brought up on the site, :oops: and being distracted by all that is going on both with the Trump presidency and the fall out from our own Prime Minister Theresa May's botched attempt to boost her majority in Parliament, I had rather let Australian politics take a back seat. In the early hours of this morning. awoken by a noisy thunderstorm, I switched on the BBC World Service to hear that Senator Larissa Waters (the baby feeding MP) had resigned as she had 'unknowingly' broken the rules of eligibility for being a Senator because she had been unaware that she held dual nationality (Canadian/ Australian). I could not help wondering that if she had not been so very determined to draw attention to herself with the 'feeding baby live on TV in Parliament), anyone would have thought to dig about in her distant past.

Checking this item out revealed that two other Senators: Scott Ludlam, another casualty of the dual nationality rule (New Zealand/Australian) and the rather 'colourful character Rod Culleton's election to the Senate had been declared invalid because of an earlier guilty plea to a charge which technically could result in a prison sentence. I believe Mr Culleton's brother in law is the immediate beneficiary of this Court decision as he has now become the replacement Senator - though Mr Culleton is probably going to appeal against the Court's decision. I suppose max will probably think I have too much time on my hands, but I find all this political intrigue very interesting. :lol:
Not really boring to everyone, but me being a expert on the subject of boobs, seen one boob seen em all, just like whippy and his chinese caned lobster.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:17 am

'' just like whippy and his chinese caned lobster ''

Must be Wednesday, What a lousy day, just cannot find any caned Lobster.

Mind, I have never seen lobster in a can.

Only in Australia I guess, Bloody cheap skates so you are.
GB FIRST

Return to “The Corner Shop”