Why do we allow this?

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Why do we allow this?

Post by gnads » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:20 am

Daddy O wrote:Sherri - Does your government own the Dairy Farm, and is it being sold to the Government of China? Or, does a private business own the dairy farm and is selling it to a private investor from China? From your posts, it seems as though you are saying the government owns it and has sold it to China.

Thanks
Quite a few of the Chinese companies buying up land and agricultural assets in Australia are Chinese govt companies.

Funny how your version or should I say the western version of capitalism & private enterprise advocates that govt should have no
hand in running businesses or utilities ..... because private enterprise does it better. :roll:

Yet the Chinese govt. is behind many of the companies that are investing in overseas markets of property and businesses .... both commercial & agricultural.

Why? .......especially the expansive buy up of Australian grazing & intensive agricultural land .... is to secure their own food & resource supplies.

Something our govt is either unaware of, the need for us to do the same ... or they're too busy selling us out for their own & their mates greed in chasing
the quick buck.

Investment? ..... YES ......... freehold ownership of land? ..........NO! definitely not.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:37 am

sherri wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:53 am
max Headroom wrote:I'll be buying shares in that company, have a heap of A2M shares already, with the end of one child policy, growing population it will be winner and the Australia's reputation for clean green food products also the growing Chinese middle class, in long term it will be a good investment.
Right now is a fantastic time to invest in the stock market, tugger thinks the stock market is a butchers shop.
Would you grizzle if another country bought them out.
What you're saying here Max is you believe the long term aim of the company is to supply the Chinese market as its main priority.
That is exactly what I believe too, no matter what spin the company puts on it.
And that's what I don't like, I think our population needs should come first & if that needs govt laws & regulations to enforce it, so be it.
We're already seeing severe shortages of baby formula here in Victoria, with a lot of it going direct to China.

You'll probably do well with those shares.
Actually it isn't the a2m is now selling through out america and eeeengland, about the shares in that company look em up, I have made a killing and I predict they are at 1/4 of their potential, my base cost is $1.77 and now they are at $8.00 at present I have made 316% profit.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:20 am

Look on the bright side, once China own Australia they are unlikely to nuke you.
I voted leave

andysfootball

Post by andysfootball » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:08 pm

closest china will come to nuking Australia is restaurants putting the special fried rice in the microwave
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:06 am

Having a chinese new year party next month.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

Return to “The Corner Shop”