MR MONKEY

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

MR MONKEY

Post by Mr Smith »

Looks like the writing could be on the wall for Mr Monkey, it seems that they are going
to extremes to out him. :D

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/loca ... _1_3335462
Wise man talk because they have something to say,
fools talk because they have to say something.

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: MR MONKEY

Post by sless »

well theres only one bully on our council,
wraped himself up with all his body guards aswell

Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mr Smith »

sless wrote:well theres only one bully on our council,
wraped himself up with all his body guards aswell
I haven't got a clue who the councilors in South Shields are, let alone ones who use
nics to hide their true identity.

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sless »

mmmmmmmmmmmmm brenda

oh he forgot to log off his pc
anyone in the town hall could have used it
:wink:

Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mr Smith »

sless wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmm brenda

oh he forgot to log off his pc
anyone in the town hall could have used it
:wink:
Yes, Brenda used a couple of other nics as well. :wink:

tedster
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by tedster »

another wast of public funds,,,wonder how much them yank lawyers are charging,,, :wink:

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sless »

a fortune,but dont worry,its coming off us south tynesiders

same as all the money that fat alco is still getting

curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly »

Mr. MOnkey is slowly stewing in his own juices now eh?

Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete »

curly wrote:Mr. MOnkey is slowly stewing in his own juices now eh?
Mr Monkey attacks Labour and Tory concillors and faces prosecution. The Fat Councillor attacks The Independant Alliance councillors, using the same tactics as Mr Monkey and nothing is done about it.When will the voters of South Tyneside realise that most of the Labour Councillors in the town are only interested in themselves, it sickens me that the Labour party are once again wasting council taxpayers money on this witch hunt.

GRUMPO THE THIRD
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by GRUMPO THE THIRD »

Why do I have to log into the fat councillor's blog. If I log in will my details be known and how do I avoid it them being known.

freon
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by freon »

sounds like the monkey needs spanking
or has it something to do with you guys being
known as the monkey hangers
cheers

siam sam
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by siam sam »

wrong river freon it was hartlepool who hung the monkey, river tees.
zip me up in my oilskins and jumper.
no more down the docks i'll be seen.
just tell me old shipmates.
i'm taking a trip mates.
and i'll see them on fiddler' green.

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sless »

Jarrow Pete wrote:
curly wrote:Mr. MOnkey is slowly stewing in his own juices now eh?
Mr Monkey attacks Labour and Tory concillors and faces prosecution. The Fat Councillor attacks The Independant Alliance councillors, using the same tactics as Mr Monkey and nothing is done about it.When will the voters of South Tyneside realise that most of the Labour Councillors in the town are only interested in themselves, it sickens me that the Labour party are once again wasting council taxpayers money on this witch hunt.
your right there pete
if and i mean a big if
if the cat gets in
will she claim all the money she is entitled to,or not

siam sam
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by siam sam »

i think you know the answer to that pete.
zip me up in my oilskins and jumper.
no more down the docks i'll be seen.
just tell me old shipmates.
i'm taking a trip mates.
and i'll see them on fiddler' green.

Delilahcat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Delilahcat »

It is always a big ask to defeat a sitting candidate who has represented the area for many years. So you are right it is a big if.
If I were elected to the Council I would have to give up my well paid part time work. I don't believe in making idle promises like some who then change their mind so I will say nothing until such time as it becomes an issue. I don't believe in making pots of money from being a Councillor but nobody should be out of pocket either. I already do a lot of unpaid voluntary work so money is not my motivation. If I were very rich like the Branleys I certainly wouldn't claim as it would all go in tax. :D
As for 'witch hunts' lets look at the issue. There have been scandalous and untrue allegations made on the blog. Would you Sless or Pete like to have disgusting stories published about you or your family and not be able to respond.
I knew some of the people who were the subject of similar stuff on a blog about people in Sunderland. They were called thieves and child abusers. Would either of you chaps like such things said about you for all to see. Would you not fight to find out who was spreading filth about you and yours
There is nothing wrong with criticism of local politicians such as the sort Curly engages in. When it is anonymous and scurrilous that is the problem.

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

I think the key words are "Entitled to"
I voted leave

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sless »

Delilahcat wrote:It is always a big ask to defeat a sitting candidate who has represented the area for many years. So you are right it is a big if.
If I were elected to the Council I would have to give up my well paid part time work. I don't believe in making idle promises like some who then change their mind so I will say nothing until such time as it becomes an issue. I don't believe in making pots of money from being a Councillor but nobody should be out of pocket either. I already do a lot of unpaid voluntary work so money is not my motivation. If I were very rich like the Branleys I certainly wouldn't claim as it would all go in tax. :D
As for 'witch hunts' lets look at the issue. There have been scandalous and untrue allegations made on the blog. Would you Sless or Pete like to have disgusting stories published about you or your family and not be able to respond.
I knew some of the people who were the subject of similar stuff on a blog about people in Sunderland. They were called thieves and child abusers. Would either of you chaps like such things said about you for all to see. Would you not fight to find out who was spreading filth about you and yours
There is nothing wrong with criticism of local politicians such as the sort Curly engages in. When it is anonymous and scurrilous that is the problem.
but at our cost

why dont you just carry on at your part time well paid work and let others claim our money,do you have anything better to offer than the person thats in already,

jimmywizz

Post by jimmywizz »

This is a very dangerous path to walk down, where do you stop when you have his details, do you go after all the posters who have supported him ? as you now have their ips, what happens in this country say in 10 years time we have a far left or far right party in power who then just collect all the details of their opponents, round them up and shoot them, if you think that would never happen it happed in China. Now what's going to happen in the future if a person who had some real information that needed to be outed to the public (whistleblower) would he now post it knowing that the council have only to flash a few quid in cash and they would have his details

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sless »

you mean bully boy tactics

Delilahcat
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Delilahcat »

Sless neither you or Pete have responded to my question as to what would you do if you and your family were the subject of scurrilous stories on a blog like Mr Monkey. Would you just grin and bear it? You too Jimmy.It's all very well to be holier than thou but if someone was doing this to you would you just shrug it off and refuse to get involved in bully boy tactics? Council employees have also been slandered and that is why money is being spent to trace the culprit. Hopefully it will be recouped if he/she has to pay damages.
On the election Sless I have no idea why you are having a go at me when every Councillor bar two very rich ones claim allowances to which they are entitled.
I do think I have something better to offer otherwise I would not be standing.

Return to “The Corner Shop”