London

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: London

Post by anna » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:47 am

I think i can remeber you mentioned something about this a while back .......
aww ,it carnt be easy for you ,,not liking the lad ,as we all hope to get along with who ever our children decied to be with ...lets hope he has changed ..
and its good our children can talk to us about things like that ,proves she values your oppion.. :wink:

Daddy O

Post by Daddy O » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:17 am

anna wrote:...... we all hope to get along with who ever our children decide to be with ...
You have never met some of the gentlemen (and I use that word very loosely) that my two daughters have brought home. Sometimes you just want to sit down on the front steps and cry.

I have always tried to encourage my daughters to come to us to talk about "anything". So, one day I was working in the yard and my 14 YO daughter comes up with a guy who looks to be about 19 or 20. He introduces himself and then commences to tell me he is in love with my daughter and wants to have s*x with her, so could I take her to the doctor so she could get on the pill?

I don't think I have ever gotten so angry in such a short time. I very politely, through very clenched teeth, suggested it would be in his best health if he left my property and never came back, nor ever talked to my daughter again. He did, and she was really p*ssed for a while, but she got over it.

I'm pretty certain I would have been in jail shortly afterward if he didn't heed my warning. Can you imagine anyone having enough balls to ask you such a question?

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:32 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
im gob smacked .....he did have some balls .......but not an ounce of respect.......
and how you controled yourself,i will take my hat off too you ....not sure i could have done what you done tho ,,, :twisted:
I have an imaginary picture in my head ,,you being a Texas Cowboy ,picked your riffle up ,,and fired shots at him as he ran from the door ,,
[not meaning to shoot him of course..just to frighten the crap out of him ... :lol: ]

Rosie
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Rosie » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 am

Daddy O wrote: He introduces himself and then commences to tell me he is in love with my daughter and wants to have s*x with her, so could I take her to the doctor so she could get on the pill?
I'm gobsmacked :shock:
Jarrow Pete wrote: She knows I do not like the lad, but I just told her if she is happy seeing him then good luck to her.
I alway found with my daughter the more I said I didn't like the boyfriend of the moment the more she would see him so I changed tactics and just let her get on with it. She ended up with a really nice lad and had three terrific kids (the first from an earlier relationship) and I'm a greatgrandma now.
Life doesn't have an undo button

Daddy O

Post by Daddy O » Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:20 pm

anna wrote:I have an imaginary picture in my head ,,you being a Texas Cowboy ,picked your riffle up ,,and fired shots at him as he ran from the door ,,
[not meaning to shoot him of course..just to frighten the crap out of him ... :lol: ]
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of introducing him the alternative uses of a "Cattle Prod" to reduce the size of his balls, so to speak.......and I wouldn't miss.

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Cattle Prod"..............
:lol: :lol: ..even better .

curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:13 am

I would have been writing to him from my prison cell.

Blue...
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Blue... » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:16 am

:D

it's not rocket surgery... :5dunce:

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

:D

freon
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by freon » Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 am

What i dont understand is ...wouldnt this bloke need a pass word to get into
Northerns photo bucket to get the pic in the first place
:D :D
cheers

andysfootball

Post by andysfootball » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:16 am

elementary dear freon
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:27 am

"SO THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES"

Dear sir I wish to acknowledge your script for our show. I would like to inform you
that even though it had a good story line it was not suitable for our show. What we are looking for is a story with a lot
more violence and s ex.

Yours faithfully
Kramer vs Kramer.

PS don't call us we will call you.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't

baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 am

freon wrote:What i dont understand is ...wouldnt this bloke need a pass word to get into
cheers
I've looked into quite a few peoples photo bucket account and browsed their photos.
It's quite a simple thing to do when people do not secure their account and make it
private. Anyway, what bloke are you referring to? there was no other bloke, it was
northern; all by his little self. :D

8)

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by bamboo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:46 am

well done smithy , back in its rightful place . top of the shop..... :D
back by popular demand

baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 am

bamboo wrote:well done smithy , back in its rightful place . top of the shop..... :D
Wasn't me, it was that nasty piece of work called "Blue" :D

8)

bamboo
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by bamboo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:59 am

baldy.smith wrote:
freon wrote:What i dont understand is ...wouldnt this bloke need a pass word to get into
cheers
I've looked into quite a few peoples photo bucket account and browsed their photos.
It's quite a simple thing to do when people do not secure their account and make it
private. Anyway, what bloke are you referring to? there was no other bloke, it was

8)
mines open for all to see... mind hope you have a good day to spare..i,m up to about 3000 pics in there now :roll:
back by popular demand

Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 am

Can someone put the New York post up again as that was another Northern classic.

baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 am

bamboo wrote:
baldy.smith wrote: I've looked into quite a few peoples photo bucket account and browsed their photos.
8)
mines open for all to see... mind hope you have a good day to spare..i,m up to about 3000 pics in there now :roll:
[/quote]

It seemed like a lot more than that boo. :lol:

8)

tedster
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by tedster » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:35 am

i think iv been in about four diffrent threads and northern is getting it in the neck ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,poor chap

northern

Post by northern » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:54 am

tedster wrote:
i think iv been in about four diffrent threads and northern is getting it in the neck ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,poor chap

Well Well the London thread has come back to haunt me, now they want the New york one.
Never satisfied these Geordies, always want more of a good thing. :D :lol:

Ted, my neck is always one step away from the hangmans noose on these boards :wink:

Return to “The Corner Shop”