Imponderables for Monday
2. If crime fighters fight crime, and fire fighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?
3. If we're here to help others, what are the others here for?
4. Why is it called lipstick if women can still move their lips
5. Why does the open all hours shop have a lock on the door?
6. What hair colour do they put on the driving licenses of bald men?
7. Why is the third hand on a watch called the second hand?
8. Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic wins Lottery"?
9. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and
say 'My name is Bob, and I'm an alcoholic'