Going on holiday

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Going on holiday

Post by Globalmyths »

After lengthy discussions with your family. You have now narrowed your holiday destination choice to two places. The all up costs at these two places are exactly identical. One is at a beautiful villa on a tropical beach surf sun etc. The other is at a beautiful villa lake mountain scenery etc.

Which one would you choose to go to.

I would go for the lake and mountain scenery.

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

Leave the family behind and go to both :wink: Being serious I would prefer the lake too 8)
I voted leave

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

post topic

Post by Globalmyths »

I have never been there. But many years ago I saw a calendar of British Columbia. Wow talk about beautiful lake and mountain scenery it took my breath away and if photos could do that. I could hardly imagine what seing it in person would do to you.

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

We did a three weeks tour of Canada a few years ago Global, the Rocky mountains are unbelievable. 8)
I voted leave

Ugly Betty
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Ugly Betty »

The mountain lake for sure. Being of very fair complexion, I tend to look like one of Mr. A's lobsters (post boil) after a while in the sun. :oops:

Canada is fabulous for breathtaking landscapes, Pilot. The northern side of Lake Superior is also quite stunning. The most awe-inspiring views I've ever seen are of the Grand Canyon. The mind boggles trying to take it all in.

Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

Tropical beach for me. Love lakes and mountains too, but to relax, there is nothing better than a white sandy beach, turquoise waters and reggae music.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain

Return to “The Corner Shop”