crap

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

Cisco
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Cisco »

I can only comment on what I see on here, the PMs I obviously know nothing about.
As for the Two sidekicks licking the boots, I take it one's me, for the record I've never licked anybody's boots in my life and never will.

If anyone on here is having a spat that's got nothing to do with me I don't join in.

gnads
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gnads »

Blue why dont you shut up and butt out ,
[there are things you dont like seeing on the forum, ]
Yeah, me too, YOU!
THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU!.and nobody is playing the inocent ,so what are you babbling about,
you have took it way off the subject.
And Derek, I would love to show him my hand,
right on the bracket.
what a pratt he is.
What a huge dollop of hypocracy

wouldn't you be b1tching if he said he'd like to give you a smack in the "bracket"?

If it's not about Bluey, then it's not about you

and as for being not seen and not heard here

take your own advice

You don't have a license to say who can comment on what

so what's the female equivalent of "prat"

ah yes ... a "tooshie"

It's not off track or subject

It's just that it aint going to go all your way

I'll eagerly await your response of

"Blah blah blah ... I find it all too boring now"

People say shyte .. Iv'e got up babs, you, Mr. A, Jake, gazza, bwuth etc to mention a few ..... it's no biggy

Build a bridge and get over it

Fancy that ... the Ozzies got the chat when we all appeared because of altercations on our site .... Andysfootball telling us we all had to behave because we were being uncivilised and offending our English hosts and board members.

Now look at the place ... we've been left in the dust of the snot nosed aristocracy(hehehe :lol: :roll: ) bluing like there's no tomorrow.

So go for it Spanner

I like you

you're cwazy.
Nappies & Politicians should be changed often. Both for the same reason.
I don't have an attitude I have a personality you can't handle.

Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

Copy of pm sent to Pilot

again hardly the stuff of freakin' nightmares :roll:
To: Pilot
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:26 pm
Subject: Back off!
You my dear have been targetting me for weeks now and I've ignored you...I post a reply that gets on your nerves and look at ya

Get off my back you jerk
..seriously I can't believe I used to have a lot of respect for you..you're just as twisted and as nasty as her that left in a sulk, except you take on the sanctimonious role..perfectly!

and as for any comment made about your wife - I have gone back on all of my posts from 2 months ago and your talking bollox as per usual.
If it was soo bad how come you can't remember?? simple, cos all your doing is jumping on the bandwagon and chucking any old rubbish in to try embelish my character assassination because I've hurt your feelings in the past...well here's another..go take a running jump off the nearest cliff!

Oh and leave Cisco out of this :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Babooshka on Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

Talk to =; the hand babs
I voted leave

Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

Pilot wrote:Talk to =; the hand babs
EXACTLY!! You're beaten you nasty little lying man

Scrappy

Post by Scrappy »

Your a liar babbs

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

Talk to =; the hand babs
I voted leave

Scrappy

Post by Scrappy »

You have tried to cover your a.ss on many occasions Babbs, in regards to your behavior by deleting posts,Ohhh delete delete delete, many boardies remember what you wrote..SUCK A.SS.. Or at your worst getting Jimmy to do your dirty work for you, or by threats too..Especially in the ladies room..
TUT TUT..Vindictive cow.

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

post topic

Post by Globalmyths »

WOW and I will say it backwards WOW five pages of fighting in one whole 24 hours. Anyone like an ambulance.

Alice
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Alice »

You lot are worse than school kids. Everyone needs to move on and enjoy the forum. :shock: :?
Life is to short to miss out,just go for it.

sless
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sless »

couldnt agree more alice

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

anna wrote:sherri, we can all have a go at each other on here ,its part and parcel of being on the boards, but to take it to the extreme like Babs did , its uncalled for , to insults somebodys children,home and family is not what these,s boards are about.
To send P.Ms in the manner Babs did , just shows how her mind works, Marrasis is a lovley lady,and she loves her family as much as the rest of us,and she is the first to admit she gives Babs as good as she gets ,but if you read the poison P.Ms babs sent her ,you would be shocked ,and wonder what goes on in her tiny mind.
She comes on acting all inocent, beleive me ,shes a fake.
I got a bit of a surprise when i saw this as I haven't actually made any posts in this thread, except the one about whingeing poms. I wasn't aiming that at you at all, Anna and I am sorry if it gave that impression. I was just having a joke with Andy about the comments he made just above my post.
I agree that a bit of give and take is needed on a board. I haven't followed every word of the arguments, i know that there have been disagreements. I have occasionally seen a few things from both sides that have made me go "ouch' but that is just me.
I suppose my viewpoint is I don't like it when it gets down to very personal insults. A bit of a dig and the odd explosion, yes, but not continuing arguments. I guess that is why i have tuned out to a few of the posts.
For me, personally, I would like to see some way both marrasis and babs stayed on the boards as I think they both have a lot of good they could contribute.
we have been down this road of constant arguing on a previous aussie board and in the long run I don't think it achieves a lot, just makes people upset.
Those are my thoughts, anyway.

jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Christ, you don't come on the boards for a couple of days and look what happens! I'm not gonna get involved cos it's the same old crap all over again. I come on here to have a bit of a natter and see what other people are up to. Yes, I've had a hand in some arguments but never ones that just get repeated over and over again. They've been over something that I felt was worth arguing about. I'm sick of it - People come on here to relax, not to be victimised and stressed out in their leisure time. I'm off. Someone send me a pm when this has all blown over (again) and I'll come back. Until then, see ya folks. x

Scrappy

Post by Scrappy »

I agree with everything Anna has said there..

Once the damage is done..Its done..Especially when low life people , involve your family, and use means to do it....To character assasin another member.
SCUM.. :x

Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

POST TOPIC

Post by Globalmyths »

Ok now why don't we all kiss and make up.

By the way I would like to kiss all the girls and whisper sorry in their ears for and on your behalf if you are reluctant to do this yourself. Just let me know so I can start taking bookings.

brighton lass
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by brighton lass »

Don’t you all think enough is enough jimmywizz runs this board out of the goodness of his heart and all he gets is s**t? I think you should be ashamed of your self’s and act your age
59 the brighton line

anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by anna »

First of all,I think Jimmy deserves a medal,for his work on here .Him and Curly ,do a brilliant job.
Second,
Sherrie ,please forgive me if my post come over wrong,i was not getting at you ,i was just putting you in the picture a bit more.
Third.
no gnads,im not a hipercrite,i admit i was bitching about blue.? And ,so what if i was.
Fourth,
Cisco you were not one of the 2. sorry if you thought i ment you.
Now for the sake of Jimmy and Curly,maybe we should move on,we have all said what we wanted to say. 8)

jimmywizz

Post by jimmywizz »

ok lets now put this one to bed or jelly is the next member we will be missing

Jim_in_France
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jim_in_France »

I feel at home on the boards at the moment..................

The place is full of Drama Queens!!! :lol:
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast."

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell."

Oscar Wilde

Scrappy

Post by Scrappy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Corner Shop”