Thankyou Victoria

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Thankyou Victoria

Post by max Headroom »

As you know there is another way of which a few countries have adapted and that is do nothing and let nature have its way.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

If you mean Sweden, then that is a country with a small population of about 10 million, more spread out. They have had about 85,000 cases & close to 6000 deaths there, compared to our 26,000 cases and 678 deaths.
Or if you look at Indonesia, a country where the leaders originally said the warm climate was protection enough. 181000 cases and getting close to 8000 deaths.

We could let it go, that is true. That would probably work okay in places like Qld, but in densely populated places such as Melbourne, I think we'd be more likely to see the hospitals over run, overwhelmed all at once and all those over 60 left without medical treatment, as happened in Italy. Or thousands dead daily, as they saw in NY.

danet

Post by danet »

max Headroom wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:02 am
It is so peaceful thanks to their stupidity, queensland is declared a dictorian free zone, so I might go to the beach.
Pity we couldn't keep out some of your stupid Brisbane shopping fems from coming to Melbourne....catch a virus, and send it back to Qld.

Whose stupidity are we talking about then huh? :lol:

danet

Post by danet »

andysfootball wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:52 am
pointless fishing

sherri and danets computers have been in stage 5 lockdown for a year now
Down but not out, kiddo! 8) I actually preferred it quieter, now.... everyone and their dog are "out there". And what a time, just for Christmas.

This virus will never go away, it will always sneak back in via someone coming back from OS, and how long can Australia keep their border shut?

We can't go anywhere, still only within 25 kms from our abode. Well at least it's better than 5 kms.
Still have to wear masks.

And at least we can not go into Bunnings! yippeebloodyhooray!

max Headroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by max Headroom »

danet wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:07 pm
max Headroom wrote:
It is so peaceful thanks to their stupidity, queensland is declared a dictorian free zone, so I might go to the beach.
Pity we couldn't keep out some of your stupid Brisbane shopping fems from coming to Melbourne....catch a virus, and send it back to Qld.

Yes they should have had more sense visiting a lepers colony.
By attending a presentation or briefing, or accepting, accessing or reviewing this document you acknowledge, accept and agree to the matters set out above.

sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

max Headroom wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:27 am
danet wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:07 pm
max Headroom wrote:

Yes they should have had more sense visiting a lepers colony.
Well, here you go, Max.
I think it's time for Victoria to shut its borders.
We really don't want the likes of NSW & Qlders coming here to spoil it for us when we're on a roll. :D
South Australians can stay away too.

Not that we'd want to be unfriendly or anything but it's our turn to say.

Return to “The Corner Shop”