WHY

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh » Sat May 08, 2004 11:23 am

A shellsuit! God i was wearing them when i was a bairn! god the things ive worn! I used to love me Kickers when i was at primary skool! Thought i was proepr mint with those!

Then when i got me 1st pair ov Rockport! Well that was it! I was only 13 or sommin and used to parade around skool thinking i was proepr wicked!

Why on earth tho i let me Mam spent £155.00 on a pair ov shoes i'd love to know! Coz i wouldn't now! ive got 4 pairs ov Rockports! imagine how much money is there in the bottom ov me wardrobe!

Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh » Sat May 08, 2004 2:15 pm

Its harsh isn't it! But thats how much Rockport are! Being a charva doesn't come cheap! With the Berghouse thats like £250.oo. And i hardly wear it!

Im glad im abit older now that i dont by ALL the expensive stuff! Its harsh on the bank balance! I did like the clobber tho,

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Sat May 08, 2004 3:43 pm

the only shoes i have are reebok classics which are the only brand of trainers that ive ever worn for years, rockports and one of those black shoes with a big shiney buckle thats for work and going out. geoneil id say ravers and charvas arent the same thing at all, although theres obviously a big overlap. as a kiddy i always dressed borin an casual. and when i was 16 i was always completely decked out in sportswear all that kappa, adidas, umbro an all that.
i dont follow trends ive just spent years developin me style. i cant get why some people let what sorta music they listen to define wot clothes they have. anyway cherry make sure this dont become a borin shi*ty thread bout clothes and stuff ya know, me n kayleigh know that s**t!

Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh » Sat May 08, 2004 4:15 pm

I think every charva has got a pair ov rockports! God the mr who invented them must be cush!

Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh » Sat May 08, 2004 4:20 pm

Yup as well as mr Lacoste! I should invent some hiking boot and sell them for 150 a piece! Sure i'll be comfortable to!

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth » Sat May 08, 2004 5:35 pm

Mind New Rocks are equally as expensive, £145 odd! lol
Heh, just noticed something, Goths spend alot of time saying how individual they/we are and we are all wearing the same boots/shoes and wearing the same style of clothing :P
yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh » Sat May 08, 2004 6:02 pm

New rocks what! is that a make or you meaning like new rockport?

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth » Sat May 08, 2004 7:24 pm

meh atleast you has a pair renn! me fairly :hat43: with envy :P
If I win alot of money me shall buy a pair tis after all my ambition to own a pair :P
yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Sun May 09, 2004 12:38 am

cant say they appeal to me, always been more of a vans type of guy myself...
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

RandomGoth

Post by RandomGoth » Sun May 09, 2004 2:09 pm

Yeh me would love a pair of Vans skate shoes, meh at the mo me is skating a pair of addidas skate shoes which do the job but don't look as good as vans.
yours in randomness!
RG
ImageImage

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko » Sun May 09, 2004 3:03 pm

my vans are a mess now i need some new ones, think il get some next week after i got my new car :)
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

Dani_cx
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by Dani_cx » Mon May 10, 2004 9:27 pm

I want a pair of black and pink Vans TNT Trullijo signatures, but I'll be damned it I can find any.. I mainly wear DCs, theyre comfy as f**k, but my old Vans were noice.
down,set,go

JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom » Mon May 10, 2004 11:16 pm

marko since youve come back youve mentioned your car in almost every post. wot is it?

darth
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by darth » Thu May 20, 2004 12:38 pm

is that nicola "ov wallsend" still babbling about las ketchup?

weren't they news in 2002 or something?

ah well
another day....another year

darth
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by darth » Thu May 20, 2004 5:16 pm

heee yrenapps, how ya doin havent spoke to you for aaaaaaaaaaaaages (yeah like 20 mins ago on a different board....but hey hehe)

Cristos

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko » Fri May 21, 2004 6:16 pm

hehe my car rules, that why, it a hyundai coupe, i just got it last week so i all excited about it, hmm it took me 4 days to reply to that, i must be losing my touch.

ChrisD
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by ChrisD » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:20 pm

so if skaters=s**t....then charves=uneducated w*nkers? cos in my experience majority of them have been.
althought i think skaters=people and charves=people is a far better analysis, cos we shud all jus do wot we like doin n wot makes us happy, n if dissin ppl for their hobby makes u happy, then u really r a sad sad sad human being
...schmeh...

laura
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by laura » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:00 pm

hay chris!!!bless ye,i agree,if charvs jst lost their shi*ty attitude the world wud b a much better place.

NICOLA
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by NICOLA » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:23 pm

HERE THERE'S NO NEED
FOR DISSIN LAS KETCHUP LIKE

elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko » Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:34 pm

i often wonder if nicola would be some middle aged guy sat in a dead end office job he hates, simply looking to entertain himself... and hence the continuous stupidity

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”