places to skate...

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

places to skate...

Post by elmarko » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:59 pm

do you know any cool places to skate? whever they be proper skating locations or a cool rail or gap or ramp you found, tell us about it, share your stories!
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:50 pm

how about aldi car park please dont take m,uch notice of the cars theryre not going to move honest thats where i c most of the little kids hangin out. one of these days ill run past with my trolley and bag some freaks then force feed them aldi beans hheheheheheheheh
:roll:
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:33 am

yes that was funny when you took that crayon and wrote i am the almighty one on the side of a moving bus.it was even funnyer when you got your arm traped because that old woman grabed it and draged it threw the window,how did you get home that day?i bet you never did,i bet you live in that bus now!under the back seat,thats it from this day forward im not going near the back of the buses unless i have a stick with toxic fumes!that will show you!
what?

Infectedmushroom
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Infectedmushroom » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:54 pm

arse.
Today, I changed my signature.

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:45 pm

its true and dont call bumhole ferrit an arse shes clealy a bottom or bum if you prefer thats why shes called bumhole ferrit ok
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

Sir Alex
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sir Alex » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:47 pm

sid the wuss...likes to skate down trees!!!!!!!!!!

smb
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

faggot

Post by smb » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:51 pm

c.u.mi.n y.o.u.r. m.u.m
HaWaY Yu bug*er EvErYoNe gEt dOoN FrIdAy nEeT Gan tO ThE ToOn.

jothesycobitch
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by jothesycobitch » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:37 am

ALDI IS FOR THE STOOPID CHARVAS!! YOU HERE THEM
' ILL MEET YOU AT ALDI AT HALF PAST SIX AND IF YOUR NOT THERE YOU CAN GIVE ME YA FRED PERRY!!' STOOPID CHARVS!! WICH I ACTUALLY HERD IN CONVERSATION.
AND ONE STOOPID CHAVRA IS SITTING SAYING YA MA AT THIS PRECISE TIME!!
places to skate........
try 4shor skate park right oppisite the marine park and at th eback of the fair! or the new skate park at the leisure center! they ar in south hsields in newcastle there is lots. if you can do china ledges your kewl lol
goodbyee
luv polly and jo
xxxxXxxxx
~ meh ~

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”