what do you think of the new skate park?

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

what do you think of the new skate park?

Post by elmarko » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:57 pm

what ya think of south shields new skate park? good / bad points? what dont you like about it? i think it is rather good, but to focused on quarter pipe skating rather than street, which i prefer. is there anything you would have changed on it? i think we need floodlighting fast so i can see what im doing down there at like 1am!
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:46 pm

well basically elmarko its just a hangout 4 charvs and 4 year old rat children that think they r tony hawk well guess what theyre not i walked past there i had to close my eyes with anger.
it was better in the good old days when it was crap when the ramps were broken along with ppls necks aghh them were the days good old broken necks.now its all graffitti ah street rats the best place to laff at ppl is the amphitheatre whilst tryin to go down the steps i sat there once it was great. good points it keeps most of the rats entertained bad points i have to walk past and look at them there is so many. :roll:
au revoir
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

mini_haffey
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by mini_haffey » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:52 pm

simply s**t every thing is low as hell
RSK

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:07 pm

low do u have mountain ramps at ur park wow good to fall down more broken necks
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

*.polly.*
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by *.polly.* » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:51 pm

its very small. i think more space may be required. :p

polly x
*.i.love.you.*

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”