:!: NEW SKATE PARK!!!

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
jothesycobitch
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

:!: NEW SKATE PARK!!!

Post by jothesycobitch » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:56 pm

:o :o :shock: :o :o
the 4shore sk8 park was such a great investment and for ages now the government have been refuseing planning permission but now ladies and gentleman boys and girls!!!

at the leisure center there IS going to bee a new skate park!!!! :D

and no charvs are gana go!!!! ( cos i sed so )
i dont skate myslef but i really love skater boys so i will be living ther cos it is quite close to my house!!!! i kant wate!! suposedly it will not b as gd as 4shor
it will be better!!!!
thank u so much for reading this and i really hope u will all go, it is a free entry thing! :!:
xxxxx
~ meh ~

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:01 am

were is this new skate park..in the temple park grounds...they better not be pulling down that play ground with that hhhuuugggeeeee spider web thingy coz that is cool,they shouldent let kids on it tho,coz they only get stuck at the top and yell for you to come and save them,its realy anoying or they fall off and cry!!they should put a huge trapoline under it so the can bounce back up and not d*e!! them tier swings were cool also,there gone now tho,it was always fun after you had food and went on them and threw up all over....ah the good old days.
wait a minute there closing down the leisure center!!!!!!!to make it into a skate park????what!!!
what?

jothesycobitch
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by jothesycobitch » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:08 pm

no lol
the rnt closeing down the leisure center they are building one on the grounds and dont worry they wont get rid of the huugggggeeeee spider web and the charvs broke the tire swings cos they are FFFFAAAATTTT! enyhoo . .. . they r just building it on one v the groundy bits, dont u read the gazzette lol

xxyeah
~ meh ~

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:27 pm

no no i dont read the gazzette not since that fat paper boy spat in our drive,we yelled at him threw the window!i think he was dying coz its hard work riding your bike on a straingt path!! :roll: oh good coz that spider thingy is cool!!!!were the hell are they building it in the grounds?
what?

trick-daddy
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by trick-daddy » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:02 pm

the new skate park is bein built next to the astro turf iv been past it i know they're r not finished but it luks like its not gonna b that big

dont worry the spider web aint goin no where

*.polly.*
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

polly

Post by *.polly.* » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:00 pm

the skate park at the leisure centre is finished, i walked past it the other day. it is small but cool. check it out :p
love polly

x
*.i.love.you.*

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”