who thinks .....

A place for skaters to post the best places to skate, arrange competitions, get togethers etc
mini_haffey
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

who thinks .....

Post by mini_haffey » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:41 pm

south shields skate park is s**t????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
RSK

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:46 pm

i thought it was better in the good old days when there were big chunks missing from all the ramps that made you fall off your little bikes and hurt yourself!OH and when it used to flood....wow that made things alot more interesting..was fun also!!the drawings are pretty cool though. :)
what?

brogan
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by brogan » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:10 am

the new park which atin very new now is so much better than the old one i do miss the old one sum times had so many memories! lol xxx
>> i thought i was falling but relised id fell! <<

mini_haffey
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by mini_haffey » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:18 am

im not comparing it 2 the old 1 im just saying it is s**t
RSK

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:05 pm

you know what i like the drains that say SK8 hahahahahahaha it made me laugh in the rain as i skated on my feet and fell down the ramps i was too scared with bumhole ferrits dogs
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:38 am

bumhole ferrits dogs :o eeeeeeeeeeeeee i new it was you who stole them...i had my no how....its no wonder when thay came back they were wearing baggy pants and barking "he was a skater boy"..DO YOU NO WHAT YOU PUT ME THREW!!!HUH!!! i tell you im gunna steal your dog and take her to a kniting class hahahahahaha oh yes the when you come home she will be kniting...many of scarfs so many you will not be abel to breath hahahahahahaha then our dogs will have to go to a metal hospital and we shall visit them,when we can be botherd which is ALL THE TIME!!i look forward to the futer,it is filled with ghosts!
what?

jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:40 pm

wel u took chicken home with u oh wait he hid in ur bag and watched u
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????

Return to “The Skaters Hangout”